Daytona Freeride 2009 HD

BudProductions

BP-h2o.com
Thanks man! I shot it with a Sony FX1 and thanks to everybody for the good replies everybody seems to be liken it. It's just the start though you should be seeing alot more sickness from BP.

NICE VID MAN!! What do you shoot with... the quality was amazing, I had to switch plugs and watch on the 47 inch 1080p it looked so good!!!!

Also I want to put a list of the riders who where in the clip in the description of the video on vimeo. So if you guys could help me out with peoples names that would be appreciated. I'm pretty sure I know a few names but if you guys could help me with the rest that would be great!

Pierre Maixent, Ross Champion, Josh Lustic, and ??????

Moondance

Just plain me....
Thanks man! I shot it with a Sony FX1 and thanks to everybody for the good replies everybody seems to be liken it. It's just the start though you should be seeing alot more sickness from BP.

Also I want to put a list of the riders who where in the clip in the description of the video on vimeo. So if you guys could help me out with peoples names that would be appreciated. I'm pretty sure I know a few names but if you guys could help me with the rest that would be great!

Pierre Maixent, Ross Champion, Josh Lustic, and ??????
Jeremy Parr

Top Bottom