daytona idea ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

New York Crew
i think a P.A. system would have been cool..then you could have announced when the cherry buster/double attempts were going on...overall nick you did a KILLER job..i had way more fun than i expected..

I like this idea. There was so much going on, and so many people, at times I was unaware of what was happening except for around my end of the beach.

Overall, it was prbly the most fun I've had in a long long time. I can't say how happy I am to have finally made it to Daytona.

Oh, and I would like to apologize to anyone that may have gotten punched a little at the Aqua Lounge Saturday night. Friends shouldn't let me drink Vodka, only crown. Sorry for the bruises Xeon...

:fing02:

DrewProductions

TeamXtremeJetskiing.com
Raffle selling strippers!!!

Want to up the sale of raffle tickets? Recruit ticket sellers from Lolipops!!!!:dunno: Ya Baby!!!!

we have been discussing that next year we will have "happy hours". we can partition an area for the top riders to rock it for an hour. I might develope a team performance. Like say Pete and Havell go out and ride together in a planned exhibition for 10 min... doing rolls and flips together. Or a VIP riding area...

I got a year to make it better than last year....
keep suggestions comming. I wnat to make it the most fun for everyone...

twezzy81

N.O.L.A
i think pa system would be great considering i have no idea who anybody was. I am a newbie here and jst picked up my first ski on the way to daytona. looking forward to next year to meet some peps. definetly attending pensacola in april.

Fro Diesel

creative control
Can we widen the Freeride area when the waves are small so it's not so close. Just an idea..it did get pretty packed for a while there. :dunno:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
And what happened to the kini contest anyway, there was plenty of girls around to have one?:Banane09:

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
we have been discussing that next year we will have "happy hours". we can partition an area for the top riders to rock it for an hour. I might develope a team performance. Like say Pete and Havell go out and ride together in a planned exhibition for 10 min... doing rolls and flips together. Or a VIP riding area...

happy hour good idea, everybody will be happy to see these great riders

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG

So Nick, will this "VIP" area have strippers?

DrewProductions

TeamXtremeJetskiing.com
Team X Treme lap dance trailer...

We are working on a lap dance area inside our trailer for next year. I am installing the gold pole as we speak..... The first rider to do a double backy, gets a free lap dance!!!!!:scratchchin:

Can we widen the Freeride area when the waves are small so it's not so close. Just an idea..it did get pretty packed for a while there. :dunno:

They did each day.... Fri was constricted, so Sat they had the whole beach block open (entrance to entrance)... And if I recall Sun there were no bouys at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom