DAYTONA SHIRT THREAD..... need input

what color would you like the shirts to be????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike W

Infidel
I can't make it but I would like one anyway. Not trying to be a poser but due to my present location and obligations I just cant be there. I guess you will let us know when and how much including shipping will be closer to January?

Y

yamaslut

no problem guys... if you can't make it, we will ship em out to you. Thats the reason I want to start selling them a month and a half before the event. That way I can get more if I run out.

I will start a thread once I recieve the shirts so you can order. FYI - all transactions will be done through paypal and shipped via USPS. I can send internationally, just need the extra $$ for shipping.

Shipping can't be more than 2-3$ domestic, so you are looking at 13-15$ delivered (approx)

Whtbread

More Brap Please
I'll take two xlarge and probably 1 med.

I was thinking that it would be cool to make the next free ride shirts like the old concert shirts since most of us are old anyway:Banane09: Kinda like some of these. My thinking is that they would stand out and draw some attention which would start some conversations about our sport.

Attachments

• acdcthunder111.jpeg
    acdcthunder111.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 28
  • ac.bmp
    305.2 KB · Views: 19

mosquini

Looking for a fixed steer standup
Well I'm the only jack a$$ that wanted red so scratch that pic the yellow does look awesome, I really like the design. I'll be in daytona for the fest but I'll take 2 yellow medium so I can be a poser at the fest.

XPracer

The original Mr. Mehoff
Yamaslut,

Color don't matter to me, but I need 2 - XL and 1 - XXL

Hopefully you get this seeing I'm a newb and late...as usual for me.

Last edited:

BlowStuffUp

Twinkle Toes
ronny you have a hard time steerin away from that anderson pic, dont you? jk. pretty sure im goin out there, so cant wait to see you guys again. maybe we can have mission alchohol 2...( chris is dead).

I had no idea where that image came from. :bigeyes:
I scanned it from a Daytona sticker last year, and it became the X-H2O freeride tour logo. Its good when things become recognized by an image alone I think.
You guys sick of it? Should I change it with future logo designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom