Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Joe Kenney Fund

Votes: 21 38.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
***Daytona Superjet Raffle***

Due to the graciousness of X-H2O they will not be accepting the 1/3 donation from the raffle. Now, we are left wondering what to do with the rest. We are asking you, the donators/users/ people of the sport, where you would like us to donate the rest of the money. I will be accepting pm’s with ideas for charities. Please feel free to explain in a brief paragraph why you think the donation should go to the charity. After I have received and gone through the pm’s I will be creating a poll for you to vote on. Your vote will decide who receives the rest of the donation.

In addition to the 1/3 proceeds being donated, SBT has committed to matching the 1/3 (up to 2000.00) for the particular charity that is chosen. :notworthy:

Please pm me directly @ Pnut0380. I will be accepting pm's until the 14th of December.

Thanks to everyone that has donated and participated in this build. You are all greatly appreciated. :cheer2:

Stephanie-
PWCToday.com
SBT, Inc.

Last edited:
what about an organization that is sending gift basket and such to the soldiers?

and i second a childrens hospital as well. saint jude is an awesome place we are very lucky to have organizations like this.

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
american diabeties foundation

my father was a juvenile diabetic passed 2yrs ago due to heart comp that was caused by the disease.

donation to fight juvenile diabetes would be awsome

or anything to help the kids in my opinion would be great.

if not maybe we could do a freeride here for those charities

The Penguin

triple secret probation
is there an animal shelter in Daytona Beach?

non-profit beach cleanup group?

some other non-profit that works to keep your beaches open? (like Surfrider, etc)

Y

yamaslut

I vote for AWA...

I'm sending them some money from the raffle, but they really need as much as possible to help us fight the good fight

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
AWA, we now cannot beach or anchor a boat on Lake Washington, apparently the law has been there forever but was not inforced. This summer some old kook who lives near Magnason park started complaining, and thus they started handing out warning tickets. (Might have something to do with someone fountaining him)

Today's the last day for suggestions. Let me know if you have anymore.
The poll will be up tomorrow to vote where the money will go to.

Have a great weekend!
Stephanie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom