• The AWA

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Joe Kenney Fund

Votes: 21 38.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to pass another vote along for Joe. St Jude's is an extremely valuable charity, but they also get A HUGE amount of public support from their campaigns. The AWA is a real good one, but I just feel that Joe is just a great friend of all of us and he is just too proud to ask for any help. The AWA sends out requests all the time to all its members. If not for Joe, would there even be an X-H2O? Just my opinion.

On behalf of Joe...I feel confident he'd want to say a great big thanks to those voting in support of his rehab fund. I am a HUGE proponent of the AWA, and of course, think a children's charity such as St. Jude's is very worthy as well...but the funds donated from this raffle can make a very measurable difference in Joe's life.

Your call, but all I ask is that you pick at least one of these choices and vote. There but for the grace of God go you or a loved one/family member.

LP

Last edited:
No one is guilting anyone into anything so please mellow out with the personal attack.

I clearly stated "Your call, but all I ask is that you pick at least one of these choices and vote"...meaning, don't let these funds go to waste - at least vote for something.

And for the record, when I made that post Joe had one vote. It was just disappointing that there had been such little response to the voting process, expecially considering how active this site is. Obviously, the call for votes (for ANY of the worthy causes) is working.

Chill - whichever organization recieves the funds is very worthy IMHO.

LP

Last edited:
If anyone actually felt guilty after reading my initial comment regarding the then dismal voting response, well, then they either mistook the comment and were being paranoid, or perhaps they had reason to feel guilty.

Regardless, there's no reason to turn this good thread into a pizzing match - just participate in the vote is all I suggest.

I just voted AWA.

dont let anybody sway or guilt you into voting one way or another. follow what you feel is right.

AHEM! THIS IS NOT POLITICS!

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
I voted AWA. The reason I didnt vote earlier is because im not going to daytona and I cant buy a ticket so didnt think my vote mattered. The reason I didnt vote for Joe is because I dont know him at all. Yes i feel horrible about what happened, but like was said earlier, 1/3 is already going to him isnt it? Unless anything was edited, I dont see anyone attacking you Lisa.

she has tried that " youre attacking me crap" with me too. now i see she makes a habit of it. she told me i was harrassing her at one time and threatened to take legal action. she was being downright unreasonable. :rolleyes:

i hope a mod edits her BS out of this thread and she stays over on pwct. she has no say on ANY of this. however, she will probably put me on the miserable users list AGAIN in retaliation.

...whatever makes her feel powerful... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

okay, enough of that BS.....

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

frontrside.jpg

tside.jpg

rearlside.jpg

poleup.jpg

lside.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom