Daytona webcam - for everyone that can't make it

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
just wish i could be there instead of watchin the cam. :banghead:

I hear ya, I'm 3K miles away here in Havasu and its 30 degrees this morning! Huge cold front rollin through.. BRRR!!:banghead:
Looks like some nice wavage out there this morning/noon.:woot:

Yeah Darin, thanks for the web camera!:biggthumpup: Its cool just to take a peak now and then and see whats up!

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I was watching about 1:20 today eastern, and there was something happening. I hope there was no injuries involved. I was reviewing frame by frame ( thanks to rasper99) and couldn't tell what was up.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I was watching about 1:20 today eastern, and there was something happening. I hope there was no injuries involved. I was reviewing frame by frame ( thanks to rasper99) and couldn't tell what was up.

Thanks, I'm sitting in the ER because you said that!

That was the Cherry Buster, or for me, the Chin Buster.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I'm fine, just got a fat lip and a couple cuts that need stitches.

At least i was upsidedown, I think.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I'm fine, just got a fat lip and a couple cuts that need stitches.

At least i was upsidedown, I think.
Glad you are ok, I could tell something was up. This webcam idea is great, I'm sitting here snowbound at home in Seattle and really feel like I'm there in spirit at least. My brother (gasgas) and I are planning to fly down next year for sure, I just hope we can bum a little water time off someone. Barry is also thinking of making the trip, (rasper99) as I am trying to convince him to skip the WF's for this event. Lets se that lip!:woot:

Attachments

• 107_5018.jpg
    107_5018.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
was just sittn here watchin the web cam refresh with a new pic every 30 seconds ... very nice .. wish I was there .. instead I am leaving for work for a 12 hour shift :( ohh and have to driver there in the shushy snowy highway ...) with my jetski decal on theback of the van LOL

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
who was riding the white x2 with the purple seat and green turf? that cat was getting CRAZY air!!!

That was Brian (sp?) with some Team Tweek guys. He's friends with a friend of mine here in Panama City Beach. Kevin got some good pics of him I'll post in the pic thread.

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
flyin brian baldwin........he lives nc. now but hes originally from st augustine:biggrin:

him and the ewok go waay back

Why do they call him Flyin' Brian?!? :biggrin:

Attachments

• Daytona 2007 236.jpg
    Daytona 2007 236.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom