Diceman where TF is my part

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I have been very reluctant to post this here but,I don't seem to be getting anywhere with you.It has been over a month now,I have no part and no tracking number ,I would have loved to have resolved this another way but here we are.Contact me with a tracking number or refund my money,I needed that part like three weeks ago.:bs2:
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/42337

Last edited:

Diceman

Bigger..Better..Faster
I replied to your last PM, my email address is ####@@@@@.com (it is in your PM), the part was sent after I got the money order and it cleared. I sent it from a UPS store, they initially had a problem with your address (not sure why, but it wasn't in their computer), that is why I had a PM'ed you in regards to that. The bedplate is on the way. Once you get it let me know and I will refund your shipping. I will forward the UPS tracking number today when I get it from home at lunch.

WFO Speedracer

I replied to your last PM, my email address is ####@@@@@.com (it is in your PM), the part was sent after I got the money order and it cleared. I sent it from a UPS store, they initially had a problem with your address (not sure why, but it wasn't in their computer), that is why I had a PM'ed you in regards to that. The bedplate is on the way. Once you get it let me know and I will refund your shipping. I will forward the UPS tracking number today when I get it from home at lunch.

Thank you for responding,I will post on this thread when I receive the part and or the tracking number,I don't care about the refund on the shipping ,I do however want the part ASAP.

Diceman

Bigger..Better..Faster
Shipped

Shipped, you will have it Tuesday. PM was sent with tracking number. Sorry for the delay, second Item I sold and I do have positive feedback, so I hope this delay doesn't kill me selling stuff here

WFO Speedracer

So I am just wondering ,the first three or four times you said this had been shipped out were test runs right? Just trying to understand the logic here,BTW that tracking number does not work as of yet ,I am hoping it is because you just shipped it today and it is not in the system yet,I will keep checking it from time to time to be sure.You are right about one thing though, if this is the way you are going to ship stuff you will not do much business here.

WFO Speedracer

I checked again and the UPS tracking number is good ,package was shipped on 10/3/2008 scheduled to be here tomorrow,this could have been handled much smoother,I sure would have liked for it to have been, but thats what this forum is here for I guess.

Diceman

Bigger..Better..Faster

Like I said, sorry it took so long, thats what I get for trying to let other people handle a shipping transaction, and all the RL stuff that goes with it, but I know any buyer really cares two sh$%ts about anyone elses issues but theirs. I did try and get a number for you and sent you my phone number as well.
Regardless I am not trying to make it easier to swallow, I am sure I will be fine here, as you have the part and I have sold other items here and have positive feedback.
Again sorry for the delay and please keep the "test run shipping" comments. I know it took longer that you wanted it to take, but I was never "gone" and never ignored you, maybe that will count for something.

Top Bottom