Difference between SX and Pro

The port timing in the motors is different, different size wrist pin, different timing curve in the CDI, different carb setup, different hull (an extra strake in the Pro, and a tweak to the pump inlet as well I believe) There are a few other things, but those are the most note worthy.

raytherace

Canadian Brapp Dealer
Kawis make more power and r more comfortable to ride!

confortable, what, i guess its just a question of opinion...lolll....I like Dodge truck not you ?

You do know kawi motors make more power right?

I never tried one who make that power !!! The only thing I made for kawi its to send a SXR crankshaft to SBT for a rebuilt and I can tell you that there is a huge weight difference with SJ crank.

Hey bro, you lost? This is the kawi lover section. You haters get the whole rest of the forum:booty:

im joking, I love kawi too, but less than yami !!

str8pinned

SHAKE & BAKE
My sxi is comfortable for me, im 5'11 240lbs my buddy has a sj and I dont like how small it feels. But u kno to each there own. I envy u for drivin a dodge, I cant wait to get rid of my super duty and get a diesel dodge.

The v10 are about as bad as the 6.0 diesel they came out with. I'm ready for a new truck to but I don't know if I am ready to get rid of the 7.3. It's the last true work horse made and the tranny is bulletproof. The new dodges ate pretty sweet though. My cousin just bought a new cummins mega cab and it's a beautiful truck.

Top Bottom