Other Diggler your a d**k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also let me add that I do understand why there are rules here, and it is obviously not my site, or up to me how you patrol it.
It would however be interesting to see what kind of threads popped up if there was absolutely no moderation.
If it WERE up to me, I think the only thing I would moderate would be the bashing of vendors and sellers on here. People are way to quick to jump on someone for a problem that could easily be resolved out of the public eye. DirkDickler is another story though, this guy should have been booted long ago. Thats what rules do for you, the jack ass who doesn't break "rules" is spamming away at members, but the guy who calls him out for what he is, a diuck, could be in the wrong.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
DirkDickler is another story though, this guy should have been booted long ago. Thats what rules do for you, the jack ass who doesn't break "rules" is spamming away at members, but the guy who calls him out for what he is, a diuck, could be in the wrong.

The point is, you can call someone out, you don't have to break rules to do it.

riotradio.com was what you're describing, no moderation (except I think sfl got banned, go figure) and while cool to an extent, it also kept a lot of people away. I couldn't go there with the kids around at all, no way.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Also let me add that I do understand why there are rules here, and it is obviously not my site, or up to me how you patrol it.
It would however be interesting to see what kind of threads popped up if there was absolutely no moderation.
If it WERE up to me, I think the only thing I would moderate would be the bashing of vendors and sellers on here. People are way to quick to jump on someone for a problem that could easily be resolved out of the public eye. DirkDickler is another story though, this guy should have been booted long ago. Thats what rules do for you, the jack ass who doesn't break "rules" is spamming away at members, but the guy who calls him out for what he is, a diuck, could be in the wrong.

I see it as being very similar to the gun laws,if you criminalize gun ownership only criminals will have guns.Oh and here is a bunny with a pancake on his head.:pancake:

riotradio.com was what you're describing, no moderation (except I think sfl got banned, go figure) and while cool to an extent, it also kept a lot of people away. I couldn't go there with the kids around at all, no way.

speaking of riot radio.....what happened to that site? shouldnt it at least still be accesible?

I understand! Like I said, I see the need for the rules. Otherwise it would be chaos.

spazzit

the eternal hunt
where you at dickller

nice of you to send another e-mail from a different address

nothing to say?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:hitwithrock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom