Super Jet DirtyDeltas New Superjet Build

scuppers are that bad huh ? lol ill probably plug it will see how it is after i first ride it im putting bilges in for sure i need to ride pismo again havent been since the freeride

don't argue that, the versiplug does restrict the flow, but because it doesn't have a flap and doesn't rely on the orientation of the ski to function for fail, it's the lesser of 2 evils. I had a wamilton's scupper before and that would let water flow in constantly when sitting (un powered).

not saying versiplug is the best, just saying it was a safer option than the scuppers. paired with a bilge or 2, it's not a bad system.

kraqus

Site Supporter
If you are taking a LOT of water at once, then you have other issues to be addressed with your Hull.
Once you do that, a VersiPlug is an outstanding device to keep water out of your Bilge and from coming in.

Just make sure your scupper tube is 2.025” inside diameter.

versiplug-max.jpg

I have been running one myself for 3 years and 0 problems.

Benny

Ordered All new Fuel Lines Cooling Lines a Blowsion pump cone my second blowsion air filter and a Blowsion Single pick up internal fuel fill also picked up a new sealed battery today ... Cant wait to get this project rollin

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
Since you're just rec riding, I'd plug off the scupper and throw in a bilge pump. At least if you run out of gas or your ski breaks down, you'll have 1 less thing to worry about.

Top Bottom