Super Jet DirtyDeltas New Superjet Build

TheCoz43

Jet Surfer
TRY is the key word, I haven't tried using my trim yet but that may give me the rotation that i need plus hitting the wave a little later.

Or I could just hurry up and finish my superjet,

Photo211.jpgDSCN3387.jpg

Last edited:

TheCoz43

Jet Surfer
So I was trying the flip this last weekend and i broke all of the hood mounts except 1, cracked some glass, and sunk the ski 50 yards off shore. First sunk ski for me. Was able to get it back in. Drained and restarted briefly at the beach, then changed the gas and rode out the salt water at my friends pond. Trying to get new latches installed by this weekend, and do some glass repair! Not sure and X2 should be doing flips!

COZZZ you been flippin that x2 ?

and finally i should be showing life in this thread again very soon
hoping to order my pistons midshaft and other things here soon to atleast get my motor dropped in the ski

want this thing ready for march!

TheCoz43

Jet Surfer
No brotha, Hurt my neck pritty good at the free ride. not even trying a flip, and i was planning to come back out the next day, but ended up going to get my neck checked out. pulled a muscle was laid up for couple days, missed work, really bad pain, had to sleep up right in a chair, was hard to eat and talk. Racked up medical bills and now wife wants me to get health insurance before i ride to hard again, Been in the shop alot, workin on the jet. Hope to see you back for the free ride, or I will meet you at the delta sometime.

Coz and shane mann im slacking super hard just havent had the funds yet to get exactly what i want... soon im hoping .. im going to pick up a mid shaft and pistons so i can atleast finish and drop in my motor then its just carbs and simple :):):):) that i will need .... once i start up again ill be updating my thread ... did you have a good time at the freeride coz ? im bummed i missed ur cookin haha

Ordered parts today can't wait to get this thing finished its been a long time coming and I'm super excites to get this build on the road ....will upload build update pictures soon :)

Haha ill send you some photos asap ... just waiting on parts to arrive and I'm well on my way to being on the water again can't wait to hit some surf either ...20130401_213456.jpg

Carbs arrived today :) my order from jetmaniac will be here next week and then I should be building the motor and dropping i t in pumps installed so I only have a handfull of things left to do beyond stoked to be out riding again with everyone soon
Pics soon .. xh20 is a pain to upload photos from ur phone

Top Bottom