disposing of old premix

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I use my old premix for weedkiller (and spelling out bad words in the neighbors grass at night) LOL

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
Or pour it in a deep pan and float a gerber jar in the center. A very special gerber jar. A gerber jar that contains a co2 cartridge filled with gunpowder and a fuse. Then throw a match on the whole works and stand back. Makes a hell of a cool mushroom cloud.

Funny how water in our gas seems to be a common problem, lol. I don't know how many gallons I've wasted sinking my ski. I made the mistake of putting some I thought had no water in it in a truck once, bad idea.. Corroded the vanes in my fuel pump and it wouldn't do anything but spin. Few gallons of gas cost me a $300 fuel pump, self installed BTW and still $300.

Funny how water in our gas seems to be a common problem, lol. I don't know how many gallons I've wasted sinking my ski. I made the mistake of putting some I thought had no water in it in a truck once, bad idea.. Corroded the vanes in my fuel pump and it wouldn't do anything but spin. Few gallons of gas cost me a $300 fuel pump, self installed BTW and still $300.

ouch!

Be advised not to put stale or mixed gas into a fuel injected vehicle, valves may stick due to carbon build up beneath intake valve heads.
It's ok to use it in a carbureted application.

Top Bottom