Freestyle Do you like big air? 2012 promo photos - Alex "1" Petrovic

Big air for sure and you re definetly a better rider than I am... but somehow I would not print the "1" on my ski and shirt if I am actually not No.1 in the sport.

It seems " 1 " truly is the loneliest number ......... be careful when you over self promote not to back flip / nose stab into number " 2 ".

Fo real doe, Guys he may be guilty of being a wee bit over the top , but he can ride . I assume with his enthusiasm he will continue to evolve. My 2 cents

swapmeet

Brotastic
Yeah yeah, everyone is on this guys nuts cause he has the #1 as his trademark... I get it and it is a bit douchy, but whatever. Ya'll are talking about him, giving his sponsors and site more publicity. I had never even heard of Xjetski.com until whoever started the thread talking smack about him the other day. If I have a issue with the guy its that he doesn't know his ski inside and out (which he openly admits) like the rest of us, but like I said... whatever, he has the skills, and if he ever actually becomes #1, we'll never... ever hear the end of it LOL!

Ok, enough about that... the photography is amazing. Really great work, and yes, you get some serious air.

Top Bottom