Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Late spring thru early fall

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • All year cept winter

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Year round baby!

Votes: 41 55.4%

• Total voters
Last year I rode Lake Erie until October 31st Halloween and I was the only soul on the lake! I got some lesbians to take my picture at the beach it was great... This year I got a job down south where the water is warmer. I plan to ride until Lake Erie Freezes then drag the ski's south for the rest of the winter...

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
Yep year around here and this is in the Northwest
You even got your picture on the front page of a small local newspaper on 12/8/07 when we went riding. Air temp was 46 and water 46.

Coldest ride last winter for me was 2/2/08. Air 35 and water 36. Talsivar and I did the coldest part of winter. He forgot one of his gloves once and pulled his tour coat sleeve over his hand on an SJ.

Where was everyone else? Sure your PWC isn't running right. :smile:

Attachments

• crashskicolumbian.jpg
    crashskicolumbian.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 36
Winter...what's that??? LOL

In the Caribbean so no doubt its year round. Coldest riding day...um
air temp 75 water temp 65 :arms: :Banane57:

Gunter83

Trainwreck
That's one reason I love South carolina, Mild enough winters where a wetsuit is more than adequate to ride the lakes around here. Although this will be my first cold season riding a standup. Fishing and whatnot on the boat or riding the couch's is easily a year round affair. Although nov-march wetsuit is recommended if you don't want to freeze ur arse off.

Top Bottom