Does any body have This Video? Jet Dreams

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
My dad used to have the VHS and i watched it all the time as a kid over and over but never paid attention to details. now that i would and worship it...i cant find it.:banghead:

All i really remember is it was called Jet Dreams and it was definetly old school but all freestyle
some one anyone help me out i want to watch it so bad ive looked everywhere to google,fleabay even craig's list
thanks
-Mark

djyox

Old school -not by choice
I've been wanting this video too...

I wonder if we could get someone to make a "backup" and give it away for the cost of shiping + a little extra???? I would be willing to pay some green for backup copys of some of these older movies that you can't get anymore...

I used to have it. I'll look in my vhs tapes and see if it's still there. It was pretty cool as I remember. Scott Watkins, Chris Fiscetti, victor sheldon, etc doing some cool freestyle and freeriding. Watkins does a sub in a suit and tie, disappears and comes out of a manhole cover in front of office. It was a good goof.

AlbanyMotorsports

Cru is Rad
I am a proud owner of an original copy.

Its possibly one of the greatest movies of all time. Scott Watkins, Harry Goatcher, Chris Fischetti, and Rippenkroger.

Not to mention it has the greatest sound track of all time as well. Ray and Robert from R&R Jet Tech gave me a copy when I was 10.

Maybe i can have my sister burn a DVD .

Last edited:

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
I am a proud owner of an original copy.

Its possibly one of the greatest movies of all time. Scott Watkins, Harry Goatcher, Chris Fischetti, and Rippenkroger.

Not to mention it has the greatest sound track of all time as well. Ray and Robert from R&R Jet Tech gave me a copy when I was 10.

Maybe i can have my sister burn a DVD .

I would be thankful beyond words can describe if i could get that copy. VHS DVD copy whatever i miss that video so much especially because when i used to watch it i pulled my dads bench press bench out and stood on it with a toy lawn mower would pretend like i was riding it... those were the days man now i want to watch it even more that i actually have my own to ride!
Thanks alot
-Mark

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
I used to have it. I'll look in my vhs tapes and see if it's still there. It was pretty cool as I remember. Scott Watkins, Chris Fiscetti, victor sheldon, etc doing some cool freestyle and freeriding. Watkins does a sub in a suit and tie, disappears and comes out of a manhole cover in front of office. It was a good goof.

like i told JetSkiFever.. i would give you a few bucks for it even if you wanted to sell it or make a generous copy
thanks alot
-Mark

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
I do remember though in the movie some guy busts the front of his ski's nose open out in the surf and makes it talk to the camera then duct tapes it and goes back out.

djyox

Old school -not by choice
I am willing to take a backup copy of any older videos!! I'm going to keep watching this thread, but I forsure want a copy! VHS/DVD or if I have to download it, it doesn't matter!

Dustin Mustangs

uʍop ǝpıs dn
haha, I've been a lurker here for quite some time and this post finally pushed me over the edge and got me to register. So, hello to all!

I have an original VHS of this video sitting right in front of me. I used to love this thing to death back in the day when I had a pair of 440's. We would watch it over and over again! Not sure how well it will play (haven't watched in prob a decade) but I am able to get it into a digital format if need be.

Are you guys familiar with how torrents work? It seems to me like that may be the easiest way to distribute this thing. Any other ideas?? Youtube maybe???

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
haha, I've been a lurker here for quite some time and this post finally pushed me over the edge and got me to register. So, hello to all!

I have an original VHS of this video sitting right in front of me. I used to love this thing to death back in the day when I had a pair of 440's. We would watch it over and over again! Not sure how well it will play (haven't watched in prob a decade) but I am able to get it into a digital format if need be.

Are you guys familiar with how torrents work? It seems to me like that may be the easiest way to distribute this thing. Any other ideas?? Youtube maybe???

I am computer Ill. on this stuff, but I would definateley be interested in a copy. And welcome to the X bro.

Y

yamaslut

I have one called Jet Wet Dreams or something like that... it has girls riding around naked on skis??? It is sooooooo cheesey and horrible...

some dude gave it to me... I can't remember who now???

Top Bottom