Does Oil go bad?

Midlake Crisis

Site Supporter
Don't use it. It is hazardous waste and has to be disposed of properly or it poses an environmental hazard. If you pay shipping I will be happy to run it through my oil incinerator for you.

Q

QuickMick

You would run yamalube??????? I dont run that stuff in my weedeater.

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
Don't use it. It is hazardous waste and has to be disposed of properly or it poses an environmental hazard. If you pay shipping I will be happy to run it through my oil incinerator for you.

:lmao::lmao: that almost sounds legit enough to be a scam :fing02:

Ericfox

Do it twice?That's DooDoo

This guy is so full of crap...

Pay shipping and I will refine it for you and send it back to your address.... :biggthumpup:

The refining process makes it look like used mobil 1 fully synthetic....

Zerfman34

M.D. in the works...
nice i just got a membership there at west marine. i heard you can get cheap boat gas sometimes is that true?

sorry for the hijack....i hope old oil is good my buddy bought like 15 quarts of it for like nothing...i think cents per quart. i use penzoil synthetic blend any opinion on that?

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
nice i just got a membership there at west marine. i heard you can get cheap boat gas sometimes is that true?

sorry for the hijack....i hope old oil is good my buddy bought like 15 quarts of it for like nothing...i think cents per quart. i use penzoil synthetic blend any opinion on that?

i'll use that penzoil if westmarine is closed. i get it walmart and target which are usually open pretty late and early compared WM.

The oil that Wal-Mart sells under their house name (Super-Tech) is very good quality oil. In many tests done over the last year or so, the 'Super-Tech' oil was superior to many name-brand oils. The oil is supplied to Wal-Mart by Pennzoil/Quaker-State. It uses the same high-quality group II/III base stocks as their name oil, but uses an off-the shelf additive package.

Top Bottom