Super Jet Does your SN lean to the side or float level?

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Mine leans to the right when sitting in the water. I am thinking its because the exhaust is on that side but figured I should check.:ugh:

Exhaust is on the left side (depending what side your looking at it from though)

Mine leans to the right (if in the tray) due to water in the exhaust tube and battery. I don't have a heavy stock exhaust to counter balance it.

nucleus_coolins

Does things to makes the do goods
Ya, some skis have gangster lean from water sitting up inside the exhaust. also if you have a b pipe its much lighter than that stock exhaust so that side sits even higher and exhaust side even lower.

BrightE's

Paul
I've got a mean lean to the right on my '04 superjet as well. I think my foam is waterlogged too, which isnt helping to balance the lack of stock exhaust on the left side.

I think mine leans a little. I was playing around and let mine idle away on it's own and it came back to me, so maybe a little lean is good?

My buddy showed up with a clean 1 owner sn that leaned more than the rest. We looked a little harder under the hood and found a chunk of metal epoxied along the inside!

Any ideas why? Reinforcement?
Probably counter balance from the original owner who probably raced it out, clapped the hull, then stocked it back up to sell it hahah. But really putting weights inside is done but mainly racing purposes and its usually not on one side or the other, more middle and up front

Top Bottom