Freestyle Double Back Flip

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
There is a reason why very few men in the world do double flips and why they dont practice them alot. I think you guys need to watch the Blowsion Trick Tips DVD "Fistful of Foam" and get Pierre's take on what it takes to do a double backflip. I know im not gonna be going to a double any time soon, so if you guys think your Pierre status, be sure to strap up the go pro and let er rip!

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
dirt bike guys do it, clay hurts more then water...

yea but starring at a perfect ramp and a foam pit all day makes it pretty simple.

having to wait for a perfect wave, have perfect timing, and perfectly good running ski is the BIG difference.

you dont just go ride and say " i kinda feel like double flipping" on a ski where you have no excuse for that on a bike. theres your ramp, theres your foam pit.

This is a heavy move that haunts me some nights as I know I have the equipment and every now and then the conditions but I don't know if I have the conviction and balls to do it. I have massive respect for guys like Ross, TC, Zack, Pierre, Stanton, and many more that LAUNCH on a regular basis and can still walk somewhat upright as a few F ed up landings will really take a toll .
I'm hoping for a one jump and the rest wave riding comps for the elderly riders like me.

Top Bottom