Double Barrel Roll Challenge !

stuntbikemike

Time to ride
Well anyone stepped up to the plate.....cause you better do it soon because i have a good source that says "It will be done within the next couple months" and i tend to listen when this source speaks....:skull2::skull2::skull2::skull2::skull2:

Scorn800

Ride for life
I know Jerry and myself started this bet years ago. I also know other people put in.
What ever happened to the money for this bet?

The Trick is all balls really. There are alot of people who could do it.... its just sacking up.

I like how your stirring it up though. PROGRESSION

Malone did it on a Chest high wave.

Last edited:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
The Trick is all balls really. There are alot of people who could do it.... its just sacking up.

I like how your stirring it up though. PROGRESSION

Malone did it on a Chest high wave.
mike serlin did it at daytona 08 in the sickest trick comp.

This was a bet between ross and pete. Pete is now banned.

I have done a couple that I landed fairly clean and rode away from...but none with the landing on video and not super clean and dry like a normal roll. I think the whole deal was that it had to be clean landing and on video.

If I won, I was going to donate the money anyway. I would say let the people decide that gave money what they want to do with it.

Sorry this turned out to be such a bust...it's hard for us to get video from the back of a wave.

Takeastand SJ

R.I.P. 8/9/2008
I have done a couple that I landed fairly clean and rode away from...but none with the landing on video and not super clean and dry like a normal roll. I think the whole deal was that it had to be clean landing and on video.

If I won, I was going to donate the money anyway. I would say let the people decide that gave money what they want to do with it.

Sorry this turned out to be such a bust...it's hard for us to get video from the back of a wave.

Since you aren't going to give yourself credit where it is due I will, the double BR you threw down on Fedrico Buttfakeys ass in Portugal was one of the sickest trick I have seen.

Top Bottom