Double up at Pittsburgh

We are doing double ups in front of huge crowds at Pittsburgh North shore-- the Location is PNC park (Pittsburgh Pirates) Stadium.
Special thanks to Skip's Extreme Marine for providing boats!
This is an APBA sanctioned event that includes a Boat race, wakeboarding Sky sking, and many different bands of which Soul Ayslym headlines.

Please contact me if interested.

Last edited:
If anyone is free go to it. I will give anyone who attends the event and helps Tommy a $20 jazzmotorsports.com Gift Certificate. Go and help, then email me!

Jazz thanks for your support! I am at the Pittsburgh event right now. What a great hotel the event put us in free-- right next to the PNC Park (pirates stadium) and right at the event, beautiful room (suites), great pool! They ar really taking care of us. Big exposure for the sport! I have some great Sky Skiers and wakeboarders coming, plus two super air nautique boats.

Picture below of the the area.

Attachments

• DSCF8049.jpg
    DSCF8049.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF8047.jpg
    DSCF8047.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 25

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
i love pittsburg have been going their for over 30 years to bad i was on holiday or i would have attented , pittsburghers are great i love that town

Pictures of double up!!

Amazing air on the double ups -- too bad we didn't have more Jet Ski riders, but we are filling the Jet skier shortage with Wakeboarders and Sky Skiers at each event. Talk about huge crowds.

Attachments

• keeny.jpg
    keeny.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 28
  • chip reihl.jpg
    chip reihl.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Pittsburgh crowds.jpg
    Pittsburgh crowds.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 24
Top Bottom