Drav

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I purchased a hull (with some odds and ends) and a shortblock motor from listing on here http://x-h2o.com/showthread.php?t=45150 . The transaction seemed to be smooth and I am a trusting guy when it comes to dealing with people on these boards as I have been dealing hear for years with minimal issues. I made it quite clear before purchasing that I would need some assistance and his availabilty in getting these items picked up. Once he agreed that it would be NO PROBLEM on his end I paypalled the payment (within 2 days of contacting him initially and withing minutes of our shipping conversation). I got quick responses on the phone, email and PM's until the money was sent. Now I have made 10 calls and sent PM's and emails to which I have recieved NO responses. I sent the paypal on Oct 28th. Since then I was able to purchase and have picked up a complete ski in the same area and his non responses caused me to have to send it without the items bought from him. I really HATE anything negative on these boards, but I am not sure what else to do at this point. I was somewhat concerned when 2 days after I paid I ran into a friend here in Nash that bought his B-Pipe and had to do a paypal dispute in order to get him to ship it. But he did ship it and I thought it might have just been a bad week for him.
Unfortunately I am seeing a pattern. I do want these items, but I would prefer my $$$$$ back without a 2 week wait at this point.
Does anyone on here know how to contact DRAV or can anyone in the vegas area pick this up and help me with shipping it??? I see he does get stuffed shipped eventually, but obviously its too much to ask for him to ship on my terms:thinking:

i live in vegas. i dont know much about shipping. but if you need someone to pick it up for you and drop it off somewhere to be crated or something i could help you.

gorilla

There's Always A Light At The End Of The Tunnel !!
i've been here in las vegas for only 3 months now, and i've only seen him on lake mead 1 or 2 times.
then he parted out that black ski.
i'm sure if you keep bugging him he will come up with your stuff, or your refund.

keep us posted.
he may get up the mustard to post his side of the plan ???

good luck

gorilla

sjetrider

i live in vegas. i dont know much about shipping. but if you need someone to pick it up for you and drop it off somewhere to be crated or something i could help you.

That would be kick azz bro. I will PM you if I ever hear back from him. I do have his address. Wont need any crating. it will just need set on a flatbed..

sjetrider

i've been here in las vegas for only 3 months now, and i've only seen him on lake mead 1 or 2 times.
then he parted out that black ski.
i'm sure if you keep bugging him he will come up with your stuff, or your refund.

keep us posted.
he may get up the mustard to post his side of the plan ???

good luck

gorilla

I hope he does post brotha! I hope it all pans out good. Thanks for your help. And your help as well hardcore.

He was just trying to contact me via a phone number im rarely at....we're talking thru email and everything should be fine now...he can keep the thread open till he gets the the ski, im even throwing in a free jetnetics charging wheel for missing his date

I would also like to point out I got *ZERO* emails from him and not one PM from him since I last talked to him on the phone last week.
I told Keith his neighbor that the phone number I provided im rarely at so its hard to get at me that way...had he actually emailed me or PMed me saying he had a truck out here it would have been on it.

Admins can even check my PMs to verify what im saying. Im hardly a scammer, im giving the dude a RN hull, hood, 62t with ported cases, jetnetics charging wheel, ebox, motor mounts, cables, straps, gas tank...basicly a full RN ski minus pole and pump for $750...

Its not like ive had the ski and he's been waiting for me to ship it...I talked to him last week and he still didnt have a truck out avail....and I was MIA for 1 week.

Anyone who knows me in Vegas knows I try the best to hook people up with parts for super cheap, Im biting a TON of money to give this guy all these parts for less than I paid for just the hull.

So yeah, sorry Brian for not answering the calls, if you misunderstood that it's hard to reach me via phone then it's my fault for not making it clear...I always answer emails and PM's generally within a couple hours, anyone who has talked to me knows that.

Will get all this sorted out whether he ends up wanting the ski or not, thanks guys

pimpin chev is legit, im pretty sure thats who my buddy wild bill dealt with when he bought that blue sj from out there. if he can help you, i would let him.

sjetrider

this is the PM sent the 24th and the last time i talk to him on the phone was Wed the 19after at least 10 tries from me and about the same from Kieth, my neighbor.
call me bro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to get this hull and shortblock and other stuff picked up. Call me at 615 500 4721 asap. or email me at brian@nks.com

I cant get you to answer ur phone bro.

Thanks
Brian

He has contacted me thru email and I have responded. Unfortunately I have to start over with the transprting now. As long as I can reach him and he will actually call me with in a day I am good. Guess we will see.

sjetrider

it wont need crated or anything, just set on the back of a flatbed truck. the driver will handle the rest. I may need you to get this stuff for me bro. if your willing to help me out and are accessible within a day or so when i call. The truck sould be somewhat flexible as far as time of day and stuff.

I'll holla at ya. if you would call me at the number in the post above or pm me ur number when ya get a chance.

thanks for everyones offers and help.

Brian

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I would also like to point out I got *ZERO* emails from him and not one PM from him since I last talked to him on the phone last week.
I told Keith his neighbor that the phone number I provided im rarely at so its hard to get at me that way...had he actually emailed me or PMed me saying he had a truck out here it would have been on it.

Admins can even check my PMs to verify what im saying. Im hardly a scammer, im giving the dude a RN hull, hood, 62t with ported cases, jetnetics charging wheel, ebox, motor mounts, cables, straps, gas tank...basicly a full RN ski minus pole and pump for $750...

Its not like ive had the ski and he's been waiting for me to ship it...I talked to him last week and he still didnt have a truck out avail....and I was MIA for 1 week.

Anyone who knows me in Vegas knows I try the best to hook people up with parts for super cheap, Im biting a TON of money to give this guy all these parts for less than I paid for just the hull.

So yeah, sorry Brian for not answering the calls, if you misunderstood that it's hard to reach me via phone then it's my fault for not making it clear...I always answer emails and PM's generally within a couple hours, anyone who has talked to me knows that.

Will get all this sorted out whether he ends up wanting the ski or not, thanks guys

We do not have access to your PM's................

Yamisj

Hot Dog
I bought a yamaha 650 cylinder from drav last September, which didnt come right away even though I had sent the money. I let it sit for about a month before I got a chance to inspect it, turns out it was bored out past 79 MM. It was supposed to be a useable 650 cylinder.
I asked drav for a refund, which he reluctantly agreed to because things were tight, he could barely pay his bills he said. He was selling parts though. So he said he would as soon as he got paid, the very next wednesday. He DIDN'T refund me.
I am a trusting guy, I wanted to give him the benefit of doubt.
Over the course of last three months or so, drav made many promises to refund my money. I sent the cylinder back to him long ago.

Drav is a not a good seller.
He does not ship the product right away even though funds have been sent to him.
He does not reply back to you PMs, in a timely manner.
He makes promises than does not follow thru.
He does not communicate with you when he can not do what he said he would.
I had threatened to publically post several times. Last week, drav promised he would have money in my paypal account by Friday night, if he didn't he said I could make a public post.
Of course, it's Saturday morning and NO REFUND.

Yamisj

Hot Dog
FINALLY!!!!

About an hour after I posted I got a PM from Drav. He tells me to "Chill out" He had finally sent a refund to my paypal acct.

I stand by what I have written, it is a true and exact experience with Drav.

Whatever dude you're not even worth getting it into with.

I re-messured it and it IS 79mm...a lot of people wouldnt have even offered to take it back and refund you for who knows what you could have done with, :):):):)ed it up with an install or something...but you werent happy with it so I offered to refund it even though I really couldnt (and still cant) afford it.

I'm a bad seller for selling you a complete professionally bored and ported topend with pistons for $100 and then refunding you without having any proof that you didnt :):):):) it up when my house is getting foreclosed on and I can barely buy myself groceries. I promised you i'd refund you Friday and my check came in at Friday at midnight so I didnt get it out to you till about 12 hours later.

True and exact experience my ass. You want a true and exact experience? The dude asked for a refund MONTHS after he got the item AND I STILL REFUNDED HIM. He didnt get the item and the following couple days ask for a refund. Hey buddy why dont you order something online and ask to return it 3 months later....come back and tell me your response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom