Rickster

Matakana Menace
Dude, I am so into this....

Rick
6'2"
40" waist
262.5lbs
Monday Oct. 9, 2006

I gained 10lbs over the last two month's quitting smoking, time to get that back and down to 230!:drillsergeant:

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I am in too:

Brian
6'
36" waist
196#
Oct 9th 2006

See ya Monday @ 190# bros. I am starting as soon as I am done w/ this pack of peanut butter crackers and this MTN. DEW.

Last edited:

All Stock

Keyboard Freestyler
All Stock here
Kevin
5'8"
35 inch waist
195lbs as of 10/9/06

Want to be 170lbs by 2/1/07

This will be 5 lbs lighter than when I graduated high school. I had a 4 pack then. I want the 6 pack.

Good Luck all!

C

CG Racing

I'm In also!!

Chuck Glaspie
6'1"
235Lbs.
38" waist

Goal, 215 for daytona, 200 in the end

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
actually, no! if i had my arsenal in check right now, i'd do it. but i'm not focusing on just working out every day right now.. i have a 'project' :sneaky: i need to finish that's gonna require at least another month of my after-work time every day. :smile:

We have a project going as well to (debu) (how do you spell that) in Daytona, starting w/ scratch. So I also will be neglecting the work out and hopefully the BREWS TOO.

All Stock

Keyboard Freestyler
Saki- It is going to be tough to keep up the pace I am doing. Especially with the diet. Christmas and Thanksgiving are killers, plus I have been craving some chili. In the end you will out do me. I don't even know if I can hit the goal weight with out cutting of a body part. Aim High (or low in this case)!

Snackem

Danger Zone
actually, no! if i had my arsenal in check right now, i'd do it. but i'm not focusing on just working out every day right now.. i have a 'project' :sneaky: i need to finish that's gonna require at least another month of my after-work time every day. :smile:

Ahhh come on saki!!!! Man up and take the challenge!:cool2:

Snackem

Danger Zone
dammit... why is everyone always challenging me! :banghead:

I won't be in Daytona but I'm up for a challenge to match you pound for pound. I'll get pics of my feet on a scale for proof. A little healthy competition always makes it more interesting. . . :sneaky:

S

swanny

6'

all measurment were done ten days ago but my chart is at the gym

second week of biggest loser (24hr fitness)
lost 3lbs first week- i weigh in on friday's

off to the gym for PT session

you girlmen are going down.

This reminds me of Hans and Frans from SNL.

:nana:

Fathom

WaveJunkie PR
I'm not sure I can make it to Daytona either but I'm in for some loss.
Currently checking in at:
68"
185# (230 back in March)
34" waist (40" back in March)
My goal is to be at 175# by the year's end.:biggthumpup: Good luck fellers.:arms:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
YEAH! I dropped another 4 lbs this past week. Down 14.5lbs total.:biggthumpup:

Top Bottom