Dropping gut - the check in thread.

i would like to get the mountain bike out also, but with the limited light at night and getting the kids homework done first doesn't work. Dark way before everything is done. Weekends are booked thanks to the wife :drillsergeant:.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
I went from 165 to 182. (Trying to keep up with my pregnant ol' lady!) I eventually lost that battle and am now losing it. 176 today.... 11 more to go.

Emm

skank
I went from 165 to 182. (Trying to keep up with my pregnant ol' lady!) I eventually lost that battle and am now losing it. 176 today.... 11 more to go.

:Banane09: Go DJ!

I haven't weighed myself in over a month...but I was down 34 lbs I believe last time I weighed in. :headbang: I am trying to tone up now. Started taking two zumba clasess a week about 2-3 weeks ago. Zumba is the best thing I have ever done!(I am sort of obsessed with it now) It's latin dance(s) but made into a little more of an exercise....you burn up to 800 calories per hour and you tone up like crazy. I can already tell a huge difference. My instructor kicks my a** every week but it's worth it. She is in killer shape.....and even being a chick I can tell you she is a hottie. There is one guy in my class (he comes with his wife)....he is the whitest white guy I have ever seen but he still does his best....but I think he really comes because he likes the scenery :shhh:

Harrison how are you doing?

Moondance

Just plain me....
I want to find a Zumba class. You are about the 10th person I heard give good reviews of Zumba. The little gym close to me offers it but for some freaking reason it's offered during the day...DUMB.

:Banane09: Go DJ!

I haven't weighed myself in over a month...but I was down 34 lbs I believe last time I weighed in. :headbang: I am trying to tone up now. Started taking two zumba clasess a week about 2-3 weeks ago. Zumba is the best thing I have ever done!(I am sort of obsessed with it now) It's latin dance(s) but made into a little more of an exercise....you burn up to 800 calories per hour and you tone up like crazy. I can already tell a huge difference. My instructor kicks my a** every week but it's worth it. She is in killer shape.....and even being a chick I can tell you she is a hottie. There is one guy in my class (he comes with his wife)....he is the whitest white guy I have ever seen but he still does his best....but I think he really comes because he likes the scenery :shhh:

Harrison how are you doing?

Emm

skank
I want to find a Zumba class. You are about the 10th person I heard give good reviews of Zumba. The little gym close to me offers it but for some freaking reason it's offered during the day...DUMB.

do what you have to do to find another one!! I am addicted to it! :wiggle:

it doesn't feel like exercise....and then I wake up the next day and my abs and thighs are KILLING me:17: We have one song that is basically only standing crunches and squats.....solid...it kills me but I request it every class:skull2: needless to say the other lazy folks in there get pissed at me :moon:

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
trying to gain weight here. but figured this is the weight tracking thread so ill post lol
started
6'1"
32" waist
158lbs
this was 5 months ago when i just got to the desert. been working out and now im
still 6'1" (lol)
33" waist
179lbs
trying to get to 190 before i come home in october.
id post pics of my arms but that might be a little homo even for you guys ;-)
lets just say i think 10lbs of that is in my biceps and shoulders :)

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
I just started riding a fixed gear road bike. Only 10-15 miles a day for the about the last week so far but I think I might get killed tonight. I've invited myself into a group ride with some people who are annoyed with me. They are going to do what ever it takes for me to quit. :chairshot:

:laugh2:

for the record I'm a hair under 6' and 210

Last edited:

Emm

skank
I have been walking/jogging 15 miles on the weekends (just started...and I can't run....kills my knees) plus I hit spin class twice a week...starting an abs/weights class next week for 2 days a week...plus I run the football stadium steps on the weekend.

I started getting my eating in check last week (abs diet)...so far so good.

Looking to lose 10-15 lbs....mainly just firming up.:biggthumpup:

Wave...how is your wife doing with the skinny bitch diet?

i wouldnt mind checking back in at 190 again. i'm about 207 right now. terrible.

every pound on your stomach = 7lbs on your back!

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
I have been walking/jogging 15 miles on the weekends (just started...and I can't run....kills my knees) plus I hit spin class twice a week...starting an abs/weights class next week for 2 days a week...plus I run the football stadium steps on the weekend.

I started getting my eating in check last week (abs diet)...so far so good.

Looking to lose 10-15 lbs....mainly just firming up.:biggthumpup:

Wave...how is your wife doing with the skinny bitch diet?
she's got the bitch part down pat!

She's still going strong. she's down about 30lbs but having a restricted selection of food has her a bit grumpy around diner time. :shhh:

ger87410

How did I get here?
every pound on your stomach = 7lbs on your back!

Hike carrying an infant in front of you in one of those carriers. You'll find that carrying 15# in front of you is almost exactly like carrying a 15# backpack.
body-glove-infant-carrier_191.jpg

I've never been even close to obese, so dunno if the same applies to stomach weight.

I'll join in on the fun in this post. I'll post on here what my weight and measurements are when I get home. But for the past 10 years, whenever I weighed myself I always weighed 195 in the summer months and 205 at the end of January. No matter what exercise/diet I did.

Top Bottom