drypipe coupler

hey, id like to know where people prefer to get their couplers for a factory drypipe. i split mine a month ago and ordered one from blowsion and it took until yesterday to get. i got my ski back together and split the new one too! so i need one fast this time...who do you recomend? thanks

cycojon

addicted to my superjet
I ordered two from FP, i had them in my hand in two days via UPS ground shipping. i am in so cal though, when i called to order them they said they had none in stock and had to make em up really quick, i think thats a great turn around! and they were about $20 each...
i got one day out of the first one before it split, then i orderd a B pipe...
problem solved!

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
www.hightempsilicone.com , they are awesome quality, super strong and you can get a few different colors too. Also use their hose clamps (T-bolt style) and seal it up with high temp copper sealant (available at NAPA) and if you are running a factory dry pipe check out the JSS factory dry pipe mod it makes installation so much easier!
If installed corectly you should not have a problem with the hightempsilicone.com couplers, they are STRONG.

www.hightempsilicone.com , they are awesome quality, super strong and you can get a few different colors too. Also use their hose clamps (T-bolt style) and seal it up with high temp copper sealant (available at NAPA) and if you are running a factory dry pipe check out the JSS factory dry pipe mod it makes installation so much easier!
If installed corectly you should not have a problem with the hightempsilicone.com couplers, they are STRONG.

wow i didnt know about that mod. i will say that pipe is a pain to work with in my RN so anything i can do to make it easier is perfect. thanks a lot. im gonna check out those other couplers too

wow i didnt know about that mod. i will say that pipe is a pain to work with in my RN so anything i can do to make it easier is perfect. thanks a lot. im gonna check out those other couplers too

I know what you mean, I have a dry pipe too. What a pain in the ???
If you want to get that thing running for the weekend, go to Bades Marine in Port Franks, (just past Ipperwash) Ask for a foot of 3.5" ID wet exhaust hose. It's about $20.00. I find this stuff doesn't last very long in my boat, but other guys have been running the same hose for over a year?

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
You need some serious muscle to push that pipe on with the coupler while in the boat, with the JSS mod it slides on ALOT easier. I use a crapload of the hightemp sealant too.

well thanks everyone for the suggestions. i will try and get er goin for today with some reg. wet exhaust hose, and i ordered some trick lookin red couplers and clamps from hitempsicilone.com for later. this definatly frustrates me, i have only ridden this ski twice EVER and summers half over. thanks agian!

Top Bottom