Blaster duckbill, versaplugs

Tired of running bilge all the time. Any one have a recommendation? I feel like the versa plugs or what ever they are called would be better but I am not sure.

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
I have a screwin versi-plug for sale that I dont need. $25 shipped 2-3day if anyone wants it. just shoot me a PM

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
versiplugs drain fast but they also let water into the ski when its sitting in the water not moving. just something to be aware of. I think duckbills are fine, been using the same ones for a few seasons now.

modularjunk

day dreaming
Site Supporter
i use 2 versa plugs from jetmaniac screwed into the stock drain plug locations works way better than my bilges. They drain fast plus gets the water outta the back of the ski where the bilge cant.

and tshank123 i dont ever get water back in the ski i had it sitting in the water for an hr the other day and not a drop of water came in.

subhard

TITS OR GTFO
versiplugs drain fast but they also let water into the ski when its sitting in the water not moving. just something to be aware of. I think duckbills are fine, been using the same ones for a few seasons now.

I've kept my SXR in the water for days with a versi plug. Not a drop leaks in. Whatever versi plugs you've used are broken.

Versiplugs work great and drain water quick. There's no need for a bilge. They will leak, if you have any kind of small debris in your hull.

put pantyhoes or some kinda little filter on the screw side before puttin them in. debris (leafs, stickers, anthing from the hull area) can jam the ball and get stuck open causing water to let in. never has happened to me, but ive seen it. My ski has been left for days in the water with no water inside also. they work well.

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
I never used them but my buddy has them and always has water in his hull from sitting. Maybe he had debris in there though.

I know a guy that sank an SXR tied to a dock in a few hours while he ate lunch. That is what made me stay away from them all this time but I never leave my ski tied up that long and I'm always pumping water out with my bilge from doing subs and tail stands and it gets old. I think they will fit my style well.

Damn I already ordered the Blowsion ones but those look sweet and I like urethane. I wish I had known about these first.

Top Bottom