Super Jet e-box mounting brackets

hey guys almost done piecing together this old sn i picked up, i just need the stainless brackets that hold the ebox to the firewall, does anyone have a set lyin around or is there a company that makes a set??

also could use a pipe if anybodys got, trying to keep costs down so no $700 b-pipes...even tho i love them :'(

Last edited:

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
You should come ride with us when the weather gets warm again. We are out of freeport and ride jones inlet all the time.

check out the Freeport Thursdays thread.

Heck yea 100%, got my blaster real late in the season, motor was shot and hull was beat up, did some glass work, wiescos Ada head hotrod crank and a b pipe, only had her out once then it got too cold, and then just picked up an x2 and the rn a few weeks ago, def have enough toys for this summer, Cannot wait

yup sold it to a kid in seaford i think thats where he lives. he blew it up. had pro-tec head and a half gurtel.b pipe back is cut off the hull rear exhaust. right?
lil hard to tell in the pic but im pretty sure thats it. how much ya pay for it?

Last edited:
Had a riva head that was so beat I couldnt use it, b pipe mod chamber, rear exhaust, chopped, had a white and black jet trim seat cover that was torn up, and an anger management racing ssticker I paid a g for it

Top Bottom