Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7000-7499

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2006superjet

just one more part....
its an 08- sorry cant change the title of the post

this i a deal kinda random and little fishy.
deja vu from a few months ago.

some dude modding a ski and then selling it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/08-y...001QQitemZ110245593605QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

read the discription.

.New 08 superjet 0 hours on the ski never even started. The ski has 24-7 footholds, 24-7 sr71 fiberglass hood, lowered pole bracket, and 24-7 rideplate. I am selling because i have way to many skis at the moment including a lightweight 08 so this one is not needed. Everything is mint with thousands of extras and the reserve is only alittle higher then the cost of the ski new!!! The new sj sells for $6999 if you can get your hands on one. still has dealer warr.

he must not like it. good deal for 6k but it will prob fetch around 7k

lets do a pole!!

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
So where do you get the idea that it's an 06?
The text you pasted says 08.

Further, what makes you think that it's a good deal at 6k? The dude clearly states that his reserve is a bit higher than the MSRP of 6999.

Why do you want to make a pole? Just buy one.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

cycojon

addicted to my superjet
i just saw that on ebay. looks kinda funny, why would someone do a hood, holds and nose on a ski then sell it? and without ever starting it??? don't sound right to me...

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Check the users history. He sold an 08 Hood recently.
What's fishy?

I noticed the ski is in NJ.
The hood is a new 24/7 hood.
Is it not possible the ski was bought to get hull molds?
Notice he said he's got a lightweight 08?

Last edited:

2006superjet

just one more part....
hmmm

thats kinda messed up.

somone is going to get a messed with boat. notice the turf around the rails prob had to do that after seperating. oh and the bottom stickers are removed.

i would be so mad if i was buyying a new boat and i got a hull that was once taken down and then rebuilt.

not sayying he did but imo he prob did.

Last edited:

cycojon

addicted to my superjet
hmmmm, interesting how some people jump to conclutions, myself included... i figured it was a little fishy at first, but after reading what Matt says... i suppose anything is possible. hopefully he didn't seperate the top deck or anything like that, but really who is to say he did? or didn't...

i guess if i were gonna buy it i would have to go look at it first, inspect it very well, etc, etc...

just my .02

2006superjet

just one more part....
lol

sent him a message about it and asked for some specific pics. will return later with more info.

just dont see why somone would buy and dealer 08 and then sell it on ebay.

2006superjet

just one more part....
ebay

Dear 2006superjet,

sorry, brother...the ski is at my friend's shop right now...he is in florida on his way to a free ride. i cant get you any more pics till he gets back...I can assure you that the ski is mint...flawless and the bondline has not been altered, separated, reglued, etc. what you see is what you get. if you have any other questions, please call me at 609 970 1890. thanks and sorry for the delay.

Top Bottom