SXR Ebox question

It's funny that some of my boys here laugh about the amount I put in my ski when they all run tb charged sleds with 40k into them. The riding in that vid is in around where I am at.

Do you miss the snow Boyer?

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
this should make you feel a little better, i know i laughed... i really dont know how i came across this looking for skis with bike engines. youtube is very distracting.

I've done that on a bike, but made it the whole way across.. fun stuff!! That guy didn't have enough HP and speed to make the whole crossing.. More of a 2 stroke thing..

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
It's funny that some of my boys here laugh about the amount I put in my ski when they all run tb charged sleds with 40k into them. The riding in that vid is in around where I am at.

Do you miss the snow Boyer?

Nope. I traded snow for surf and have no regrets. Between Revelstoke and Tumbler ridge, Snowmobiling was one the funnest and scariest sports I ever got into. I love the machines but after being in 2 avalanches I was ready to walk away. Hurricane Bill surf was a 5/10 fear factor for me compared to mountain riding.

Nope. I traded snow for surf and have no regrets. Between Revelstoke and Tumbler ridge, Snowmobiling was one the funnest and scariest sports I ever got into. I love the machines but after being in 2 avalanches I was ready to walk away. Hurricane Bill surf was a 5/10 fear factor for me compared to mountain riding.

Thats why I refuse to ride with guys without AST(avalanche training). But I am more into boon docking then high marking. I have yet to hit the surf on a ski but have a feeling once I due it will consume me just like flat water freestyle has.

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
Thats why I refuse to ride with guys without AST(avalanche training). But I am more into boon docking then high marking. I have yet to hit the surf on a ski but have a feeling once I due it will consume me just like flat water freestyle has.

dude, it is so addicting. the lake will never be the same. the way the current is always changing, you have to read the water like you read the dirt on a bike. i like an everchanging environment and staying on my toes. this is why i have an addiction.

Last edited:
Top Bottom