Electric Jet Ski

I ended up not buying a jet ski for a lot of reasons. My minivan didnt have ability to tow and i couldnt afford to set it up at the time. but now i am getting massive relief for my student loans i can make it work now.

another reason i didnt end up buying one is cuz the noise is so loud and lame, just like sports cars and stuff. i cant afford a tesla but would definitely get one.

i saw that there is now an electric jet ski which now makes me interested in your hobby again. i havent looked into pricing but will soon and in meantiome wondering if people have input. most important thing, besides not making noise, is if it can make a bakflip. i want to be able to bacflip for sure or i probably wont spend all that money so if anybody knows thjat wood be great.

Like every other electric vehicle, the price is high and its range is very low.
thats ok. just like teslas, its so cool to have pepole look at you and not make noise. pretty sure the electric jet ski doesnt have self driving like the tesla but i am sure its in the plans which would make it even way better

Jcary85

Site Supporter
Flippable electric jet ski would be awesome. Unfortunately the battery tech isn’t there yet. Look at the weight of a Tesla. Apply the same percentage weight difference on a jet ski and you have, idk a 500 or 700lb stand up. Just doesn’t work.

So basically what you are saying is we are paying for your electric jet ski, dude I feel I have helped you out enough already , you are on your own.
what do you mean? are you saying you paid my studen loans stuff? i didnt even graduate so i couldnt get a good job i bet you have a great job and can easily pay a little more in taxes so i dont see the p;roblem

I am not aware of any company currently manufacturing or even planning an electric stand up. Sit downs aren’t jet skis so I have no idea if there is an electric homo chariot. Freeform factory had a prototype but sold the concept to nikola power sports a few years ago and I heard they were building one of said electric homo chariots. Obviously with no electric ski in existence the backflip will also be tough.

Based on your concerns I’d look into razor scooters, it will be easy to transport in your mini van.

Flippable electric jet ski would be awesome. Unfortunately the battery tech isn’t there yet. Look at the weight of a Tesla. Apply the same percentage weight difference on a jet ski and you have, idk a 500 or 700lb stand up. Just doesn’t work.
i dont know how to do that math but i think i get the point. thanks

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
The guys who used to be Freeform factory are now delving into electric skis, I guess one failed business venture leads to another. I have no idea if this ever got off the ground or not .

The guys who used to be Freeform factory are now delving into electric skis, I guess one failed business venture leads to another. I have no idea if this ever got off the ground or not .

This article is from 2017 and I think they sold the patent in 2018. Though it does show that you can backflip one in the ocean. Though there may only be one in existence.

WFO Speedracer

Yep exactly what I was seeing lots of hype, lots of adverticsing and then nothing, sound familiar ? I thought the freeform ski was a great concept, I don't thionk they ever sold one, good to have investors isn't it ?

On the political side, if you look at the landscape from another galaxy its funny. Give a billionaire a tax break and everything is okay. Give a slave an extra helping of cheese and everyone loses their mind.
thats true but i am ok with it. elon musk will make ti possible to go to space, who else is doing that? not even trump

WFO Speedracer

I ssem to remember no one really know who it is, It is not me I assure you.

Top Bottom