Custom/Hybrid EME Q8/Aerial 8/Micro/Roid discussion thread

SKI BONEZ

SKI -BONEZ
We have a carbon 2012 aerial 8 and we luv it
830f12e2d3401dd51110b3567c2b6056.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hi, have an EME Aerial 8 Hull with a modded 701 Yam motor, it runs strong but have just realised that I don’t have any breather tubes into the hull, do people run tubes in their EME hulls, thanks Dom

Does anyone have a extended ride plate for a Q8 for sale? I tried contacting Eric with no luck. Finally was able to get in touch with him through John Zigler and he said "Eric currently has no one reliable to make this stuff for him at this time......"

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
Hi, have an EME Aerial 8 Hull with a modded 701 Yam motor, it runs strong but have just realised that I don’t have any breather tubes into the hull, do people run tubes in their EME hulls, thanks Dom
should have breather tubes through the hood liner

Does anyone have a extended ride plate for a Q8 for sale? I tried contacting Eric with no luck. Finally was able to get in touch with him through John Zigler and he said "Eric currently has no one reliable to make this stuff for him at this time......"
wow

joecef

Live fast, Die Fat
EME guys looking for opinions on a new EME Roid would be used mostly for small surf as well as chasing boat wakes thinking of selling my aerial 8 and going this route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ever pull the trigger?? I picked up a roid, haven’t built it yet. It’s out for paint at the moment. Dropping a ET 967 in it. So I’m very curious to see any reviews on this hull. Tho it’s not the nicest looking, she’s wide and looks so stable

SKI BONEZ

SKI -BONEZ
Did you ever pull the trigger?? I picked up a roid, haven’t built it yet. It’s out for paint at the moment. Dropping a ET 967 in it. So I’m very curious to see any reviews on this hull. Tho it’s not the nicest looking, she’s wide and looks so stable

They are super stable...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

217482841_976147603151533_7773802352359401883_n.jpg

just picked this up from a member here last week. Engine is broken down, crank is getting sent off to competitive for a rebuild. Polaris octane based powerplant, loads of parts. Excited to get it on the water again.

240757409_594698565275338_8166633741753912927_n.jpg

milling some wrist pins down and gotta run to sbt or wsm tomorrow for a new flywheel key, but I'm hoping to have it started up tomorrow afternoon. Saturday or sunday weather permitting I'll be able to get it tuned and dialed in, maybe even upside down.

43C399F2-154A-4F38-9099-4AF6B61CAD95.jpeg
Wsm had the correct pins so I stopped there after Sbt today. Bringing the ski to uncle wades tomorrow to run it on the hose and see how she goes. I'm gonna drop it back in the hull shortly.

I bet that if a fun rec/boat chasing ski!
Mostly just test and tune, some hooning. It will absolutely soar off a 2 foot wake :p Even without trim and almost no body input I was still passing 120-130 degrees of rotation. I decided to not go too hard as I didn't have a helmet and don't depend on others in the event of an emergency because that's really the last thing I need. Ran out of gas once and got towed back in, I get about 12-13 mins a tank. It's an odd hull but not in a bad way at all. It feels both like an SXR and a superjet, feels like it should ride like an sxr as well as a superjet, but just somehow feels way better, and has an insane amount of power over the two, and is lighter. It has the benefits of both but does it better. Sounds MEAN at WOT. Sounds just like a sled. Lightning on a switch type power. I didn't gps it but based off my previous builds and experience I would assume about 58-60mph. I'm not at the skill level of having real complaints but if I had the choice between this or a built superjet I know I wouldnt be riding the superjet.

Shorten the handle pole if you’re trying to flip

Top Bottom