Freestyle eme q8 need help

Hi guys
Finaly i bought the eme q8 with dasa 8mm 940cc with 145 mag.total loss and dry pipe 46 novis
And i did some good back flips on my first ride

I am thinking about dasa 16mm 1200cc
What should i change to put that motor under the hood

Any recommends

you have to get PFP if you don't have one already + new carbs (49 full spec)+ TL if don't have it and some race gas ;-)

Let me know if you need more info ..

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
If you have the time and money go for the DASA or EME 1200 in there. If you step up you may need to go to 150 on the skat pump, check with DASA and EME. If I were you i'd just get used to riding what i have for now, if you just finished it, hone your skills and you may find you done need the big power. If you want it anyway order it and swap it out later in the fall

If you have the time and money go for the DASA or EME 1200 in there. If you step up you may need to go to 150 on the skat pump, check with DASA and EME. If I were you i'd just get used to riding what i have for now, if you just finished it, hone your skills and you may find you done need the big power. If you want it anyway order it and swap it out later in the fall

So i have to change the pump and the carbs

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Carbs yes, intake possibly not sure what you have now. pump possibly if you want best hit from big motor. Call DASA and EME they will give you way better more detailed info that you will get here.

Top Bottom