EME Roid

Gotcha. I’m 6ft and about 150 lol

John has a new build for sale here or a new bar hull at his shop, not sure if you saw it

I'm just trying to figure out how much harder it would be to ride over my current ski
Whats your current ski? I have a Kawasaki 550, 650 ,750 sxi a square nose superjet and my roid I like my roid better than all of them. My brothe has a krash 50cal he wishes he got a roid instead. It is a great boat chaser and cruiser. I have done back flips on my roid with a stock 61x motor. When I got it I was afraid it would ride nose high but it does not.

Whats your current ski? I have a Kawasaki 550, 650 ,750 sxi a square nose superjet and my roid I like my roid better than all of them. My brothe has a krash 50cal he wishes he got a roid instead. It is a great boat chaser and cruiser. I have done back flips on my roid with a stock 61x motor. When I got it I was afraid it would ride nose high but it does not.
I currently ride Wdk Rok... Ok the more and more I read on these hulls the more and more im sold on them im just trying to find sumthing easy to ride becuase I'm a bigger guy

Well I'm about 215lbs and 6 ft tall I can let the ski idle and it stays above water with me standing in tray if you try that on a superjet the back sinks the roid does not.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
@Jyzmbe is a bigger guy and rides Flat Water Flippy Skis Like DVX's Heliums, XFR's........ Dont pick a hull just because you can float standing up. Best is to actually test ride as many as you can.

@Jyzmbe is a bigger guy and rides Flat Water Flippy Skis Like DVX's Heliums, XFR's........ Dont pick a hull just because you can float standing up. Best is to actually test ride as many as you can.
I agree with you 100% but where I live there is not a big variety of skis to test ride. I am just saying the roid is very stable in the water with a bigger guy on it. Not the Kawasaki sxr 800 is a ski you can stand on and fish off of lol.

Yeah the thing is that I live all the way up in washington and my dad doesnt like traveling maybe later this year when I have my license I can travel to Havasu or somewhere. I'm also afraid to ask to ride other peoples stuff...

I agree with you 100% but where I live there is not a big variety of skis to test ride. I am just saying the roid is very stable in the water with a bigger guy on it. Not the Kawasaki sxr 800 is a ski you can stand on and fish off of lol.
Yeah my dad has a 800 and its so easy to ride, but the roid is almost as wide as one so I thought it would be pretty easy to ride

Top Bottom