Freestyle End of the road for me....

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
ieieieie....IDK about expert, but he has been around the block a bit, or didn't just fall off the turnip truck if you catch the drift.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Injuries do take the joy out of things and we do this stuff to have fun and the rush. I am soon to be a 50 year old man. My body is beat up from dirtbikes , raodracing and years of abuse. My son and I started riding standups last year and really enjoyed it. We have been wrenching and glassing all Winter and can't wait for Spring.

What is somewhat ironic is that part of the appeal in my case was the ski seemed safer than falling of dirtbikes. Do what makes you happy and enjoy the ride.

Havn't you heard, thats when life begins!

jeremy chambon

Need more power
OMG, the horror, someone might stop a hobby and had the balls to mention it in public.

Hobbies/sports come and go.

I used to be a scuba instructor and did over 300 dives in 2004 but haven't dove in around 17 years now.

I used to play indoor soccer but after rolling both ankles badly twice each within 6 months and talking to my sports medicine doctor decided to give it up.

I used to have a hopped up Go-Ped and rode all over my neighborhood and took it with me on trips but got bored and sold it.

I used to mess around with r/c trucks but our kids never really got into it so I sold everything.

I used to jetski (and may again in the future) but everyone that rode around here had moved on to other sports and we just don't have great places to ride like other places I've lived, so I sold it and have moved on to mountain biking since I live 1.5 miles from a trail system.

Make decisions based on what is best for you, not what a bunch of guys online say.
I know I had to take calculus twice and I'm not super smart. I still use my fingers to count to ten but I think your math is wrong. It's only 2013 2004 was 9 years ago I had one finger still down when I was counting omg I'm smart

i agree and probably has a lot to contribute, but you act like a d-bag, then you are a d-bag in my book.

oh i get it, i'm a nobody that knows nothing unless i have a million posts like the rest of you know it alls. i know what i know and dont give a $hit what you think. i can tell what really goes on here by your #s. all you clowns that have been on here for years have given thanks very few times. that means you dont think what anybody else says, means anything. also you have been thanked very few times, which means nobody on here thinks what you have to say means anything. look at your #s and you'll know who you are. crab excluded. kahuna, i'm sure you had slop for breakfast, since you're a pig and you're all butt, so where do i start sniffing?

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
have you seen some of the :):):):) people give thanks for around here? look at mine... my posts are dumb as :):):):). im sure i've helped a couple people, but the numbers arent a contributing factor to your smarts. you've been a douche in about every thread i've seen you in. ( buzz killington)

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
VitmrAq.jpg

opinions very and yours means nothing to me. give me attitude and you'll get it back every time. the snake only strikes when provoked by the stupidity of others.i'm sure you have helped some members out, prosouth. taught them never to listen to anything you have to say.

ProSouth

some people probably don't listen to me. and its probably a good thing. but i never said you didnt contribute or didnt have good info. you just come off as an ass. and honestly take that the best way possible. I know people like that, its just the way they are. its nothing against you personally, you sound like you know your fair share and not one thing you've said have i been like... thats not true, dudes an idiot. but you bash... and you bash... and you bash on people we're all idiots compared to you and we don't even know how to ride. again, just the way you come off. nothing personal:fing02:

ProSouth

you are right buzz... there are people here who ask questions and get useful answers, and then the person who was helped won't thank someone. but that goes both ways. someone may contribute over and over again and nobody thank them. doesn't mean theyre useless.

there are some guys that have something to say in every single thread. i suppose this site could be their whole world and lost without it. maybe i dont have brains enough to understand............

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
you are right buzz... there are people here who ask questions and get useful answers, and then the person who was helped won't thank someone. but that goes both ways. someone may contribute over and over again and nobody thank them. doesn't mean theyre useless.

Exactly. All I post are unfunny pictures and useless drivel, and look at my numbers. You guys are crazy.

there are some guys that have something to say in every single thread. i suppose this site could be their whole world and lost without it. maybe i dont have brains enough to understand............

Pretty much. Take me. I post in every thread, and I don't even own a ski. I don't know how long it's been since I've ridden one.

Top Bottom