engine out what next

hi all happy new year to all at the x .
i have my engine outom my 98superjet at the moment while i fit a blowsion scupper (any tips on that) while engine is out i was thinking of putting a manifold spacer in anyone use them ? also what carbon reeds are best ? are kenny keepers only worth it if you regularly ride big surf ? anything else while the engine is out

Last edited:
hi all happy new year to all at the x .
i have my engine outom my 98superjet at the moment while i fit a blowsion scupper (any tips on that) while engine is out i was thinking of putting a manifold spacer in anyone use them ? also what carbon reeds are best ? are kenny keepers only worth it if you regularly ride big surf ? anything else while the engine is out

keepers are a must if you plan on doing any rolls. what is your power plant?

i'm using boysen carbon reeds and they work great. they are a little pricey but its worth it.

Are you really harrypotter? :pancake:

yes im harry potter but i cant find any sj spells at the moment:wizard:i have stock engine with pro tec pipe and head lightened flywheel and modded waterbox will hopefully get it fully ported soon but that will be a pro job. just learning flat water rolls at the moment so getting beat up by my ski alot

yes im harry potter but i cant find any sj spells at the moment:wizard:i have stock engine with pro tec pipe and head lightened flywheel and modded waterbox will hopefully get it fully ported soon but that will be a pro job. just learning flat water rolls at the moment so getting beat up by my ski alot

get the kenny keepers and MSD ignition if you don't already have it. also you may want to advance your timing.

good luck with the scooper. i would just do dual bilge 800's if you have that much water getting into the engine compartment. :Banane13:

Polish jet pilot

4aces4aces4aces4aces4aces
The manifold spacer (angled) will do you good if you have head and exhaust. Reeds are also ok, but they will get used faster than oem's.

Get rid off the butterflies (choke)..generaly open up the breathing a bit..

Top Bottom