Eric malone 1000 eme ?

hey everyone ,

i was wondering , the 1000 eme is polaris based ? if am not wrong ?

anyone tried one it here ?

and who got any idea about the PSI for that machine ?

the Race fuel it making that thing so WILD :brap:

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
yes and yes it s polaris base , he of course runs race gas c12 and it can be detuned a bit to run on pump gas . but it will wear you out after one tank of gas anyhow . so much power there .

crammit442

makin' legs
yes and yes it s polaris base , he of course runs race gas c12 and it can be detuned a bit to run on pump gas . but it will wear you out after one tank of gas anyhow . so much power there .

He's running race fuel, but it isn't C-12. This is per Baxter. What he runs has a VERY distinct smell and makes significantly more power than C-12.:sneaky:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
He's running race fuel, but it isn't C-12. This is per Baxter. What he runs has a VERY distinct smell and makes significantly more power than C-12.:sneaky:

Gosh golly gee, that must be magic fuel then.

I prefer C-4 myself.

C4+plastic+explosives

WAB

salty nuts
I think it's the same or similar motor that's in the Trinity freeride SXR ski.....?It's a polaris bottom end (octane) and a snowmobile top end. Check out Carl's Cycle for specs on the powervalve cyl. The compression is only one piece to the puzzle.

crammit442

makin' legs
no any ideas ? around ?

Baxter told me 200ish on the 800 and a bit less on the 1000. It's just a well built package and doesn't need a super high comp ratio to run well. None of our boats run much over 200 either. If everything else is done right really high comp. isn't required. Super high numbers(ratio or psi) are usually only needed to cover up other defencies in a motor.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I think it's the same or similar motor that's in the Trinity freeride SXR ski.....?It's a polaris bottom end (octane) and a snowmobile top end. Check out Carl's Cycle for specs on the powervalve cyl. The compression is only one piece to the puzzle.

the cylinders are custom built for EME, similar to a Lamey. It does use the polaris bottom end..... (straight from Eric's mouth)

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
I believe the Hull is a shortened lightened SXR with a different nose and the bottom half of the motor is the only part that is polaris.

hey everyone ,

i was wondering , the 1000 eme is polaris based ? if am not wrong ?

anyone tried one it here ?

and who got any idea about the PSI for that machine ?

the Race fuel it making that thing so WILD :brap:

Top Bottom