Eric malone 1000 eme ?

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
I think it's the same or similar motor that's in the Trinity freeride SXR ski.....?It's a polaris bottom end (octane) and a snowmobile top end. Check out Carl's Cycle for specs on the powervalve cyl. The compression is only one piece to the puzzle.
Your right. Josh is having Neptune racing rebuild that engine right now while Bo is in the engine they are going to add powervalves to the setup. Also do a few other tricks to the engine. Otherwise it came from Carls cycle tons of power at a available price.

G

Goose

i woulda guessed that leaded fuel would be less carbon build up because it burns cleaner.

SUPERTUNE

Race Gas Rules
Because it makes more power(for our application) than any other fuel on the market.

If you want an unleaded compliant fuel...
Motorsport 109TM and Motorsport 109ETM – Both of these fuels are a good option for 4-stroke or 2-strokes and make more power than any unleaded racing fuel on the market – up to 4% over pump gas. Appropriate for all disciplines of motorcycle racing–dirt bike, road race or street bike (off road use only). Both pass fuel rules for AMA amateur racing as well as club level racing, CCS, WERA and AFM. MS109E is oxygenated with ethanol and legal in states that restrict the use of MTBE in fuels.

RiverRat

Rode it, it had some killer power. Too much for me at the time. Riverrat rode it also, along with a lot of others.

The EME1000 is by far the best packaged boat I have ever been on.......to date. It has a ton of power, instant throttle response and awesome handling charcteristics. However, it is tuned to the max and I have heard horror stories about keeping them on the water for very long. For that reason the EME1000 is sold as a competition boat and not a rec boat. The EME800 is detuned and should be better from a durablity stand point. Last time I talked to Eric he was saying that the packages are upgradeable, so when you think you can handle the 1000 you don't have to buy a completly different boat.

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
The EME1000 is by far the best packaged boat I have ever been on.......to date. It has a ton of power, instant throttle response and awesome handling charcteristics. However, it is tuned to the max and I have heard horror stories about keeping them on the water for very long. For that reason the EME1000 is sold as a competition boat and not a rec boat. The EME800 is detuned and should be better from a durablity stand point. Last time I talked to Eric he was saying that the packages are upgradeable, so when you think you can handle the 1000 you don't have to buy a completly different boat.
To date.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Last edited:
Don't be a fool if you are in the Market for one of these boats. Buy the real deal, save thousands, hell 10's of thousands. With TRINITY you will have a true Carbon hull, and he will build you a turn key boat, or you can use the Powerplant of your choice.

These other two guy's are just putting it straight in people's arses no KY or anything. :banghead:

NWO

Last edited:

Jawbreaker

Rick James Edition
I rode eric's 1000 comp ski in Nahville in 06. Def an ariel ski for i don't see anyone doing any hood tricks. Too much power for me, but then again I'm not that cool. I still like hood tricks. I did a set up wake, hit it without trim, and launched a good 12-15 ft distance. It wanted to roll back on me so it's def a backflip ski imo I think the 800 would be more to my liking, but they're just too pricey for my taste. I could have 3-4 of my SJ for the price of an 800. I have to give it to eric for thinking outside the box. :fing02:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Don't be a fool if you are in the Market for one of these boats. Buy the real deal, save thousands, hell 10's of thousands. With TRINITY you will have a true Carbon hull, and he will build you a turn key boat, or you can use the Powerplant of your choice.

These other two guy's are just putting it straight in people's arses no KY or anything. :banghead:

NWO

Damn :shocked:

Top Bottom