exaust is all black

Hey guy i just got home from the lake and realized that all this black crap was comming out of the exaust. I have no clue what could cause this any ever see this?

Thanks

Attachments

• 20150729_152944.jpg
    20150729_152944.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 93

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Take a look at your plugs. Simple green will clean the sludge off your ski. And next time you have your pipe off you might want to clean your chamber.

Did you switch oil? Sometimes cheaper oil can gum things up. Or did you maybe premix your gas twice? It looks like over-oil issue to me or bad oil. Too much oil would cause it to run at little worse, probably not completely terrible.

I always run klutz full synthetic oli 1/2 av 1/2 super gas and im 99% sur i didn't mix oli twice

Could it be the speedwerx pupe doing that?

eastcoastjumper

James
Site Supporter
If you were running your pipe cold and too much water to the box for a while the waterbox fills up with unburnt oil sludge. If you run your pipe dry and real hot it will make all the stuff that built up come out. Were you doing lots of WOT that day where you normally just putt around? Did you change pipe settings?

Its my race ski but that day is was my gf on it...maybe thats why and i run the pipe really really hot it boils but since it was my gf and she drive around on it for hours on end i opened up for more water

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
Leaky needle and seat will clean your waterbox of oil sludge(which all of us have). The fuel will clean it off and send that black sludge out the exhaust. Someone a few posts up suggested that. When outside air temps get real high it increases pressure in your fuel tank and will open a needle with a low popoff pressure.

Was it hard starting?

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
I would look at the needles and seats. If you see a little ring at the tip of the needle maybe 3mm back from the tip it's worn out.

Does your rubber exhaust hose touch the hole for the diaphragms to breath on the fuel pump sides of your carbs?

Top Bottom