SX/SXi/SXi Pro Exhaust Outlet

Does anyone know if the aftermarket exhaust ports for the SXR fit our 750s? I have been emailing around different suppliers and have received mixed answers.

This one from Blowsion in particular is what I am looking at.

TBM makes one as well.

Thanks for any insight.

Last edited:
Not with out some serious mods to the hull and a larger exhaust tube. I've tried both sxr and superjet from blowsion. The SXR and superjet exhaust tube is larger. When you center it over the hole on the SXR one it over hangs the hull a lot and the superjet one comes closer to fitting, but doesn't look right. I ended up making my own out of carbon.

Attachments

• carbon1.jpg
    carbon1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. No use wasting 70 bucks if I don't have to, just seemed relevant since I dressed up all other areas of the hull (new turf, painted hood, new front and rear bow eyes, etc.). That carbon idea looks real nice.

Is that a scupper you have on the other side? Never understood the function of those. Any insight there?

Scupper valves open to quickly let water flow out of the hull. The only down side to them is if you leave your ski in the water tied up to a dock between rides they leak water in. There are some newer designed valves with magnets to hold them shut that are said to be better.

Props guys for the replies. Much appreciated. I have a 500 bilge that seems to do the trick just fine at this point.

I do like the look of something on the other side though.

Those are sxr outlets mate

good stuff, I might try that if the paint flakes off mine

cd805740.jpg

Top Bottom