Super Jet Exhaust power factor or factory pipe type b???

ATB

RICKTER XFS 1100CC
hello.

I have the opportunity to sell at a good price my factory pipe exhaust type water by tdr my box.

the question is:
fs2 rickter my jet is my 760cc engine, total loss, riva power bomb 48 ada stock racing, magnum pump, v force 3, etcetc.

that you recommend me? exhaust change? someone has tested 760cc engine?

thanks

jetski9010

Team RTYD
I am wondering the same thing. I got a 4mm stroker bb from jetworks and I am barrowing a B pipe right now. I have to either buy a new B pipe or thinking about going with the power factor pipe. I really dont like the 2 gal tank idea but is the extra power worth it and how hard is the thing to tune. Im going to be running MRD 50mm injection on mine so I am kinda scard to mess with it and change the pipe after I get it dialed in.

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
IMO stick with the B pipe.... Powerfactor Pipes are made for bigger cc motors that make power higher in the revs.

B pipes make more bottom to mid, Powerfactor makes Mid to Top...

Me & Lucas both have XS1000 motors, TL, Full Spec 49's, both on avgas.

I have a b pipe for Surf & He's got the PFP for flatwater.... His ski rips mid to top, but is softer on the bottom. But the FPF is crazy from mid to top & just keeps pulling & pulling. Mine on the B pipe hit off the bottom to mid & stops pulling higher in the Revs.

Hope that helps.....

Answer: stay with the b-pipe.i got the same setup/Hull(white too ) but with a charging ECU not T.L and my engine is 785cc by THRUST. MY advise: stay with this setup until you can get a full blown XS1000 or DASA 16mm-eliminate the competition.:smokin::AR15firing:

SUPERTUNE

Race Gas Rules
Stay with the 'B' pipe.
Power Factor dry pipes are really for bigger engines and if used on a smaller cc engine they will not work very well on the bottom rpm's.
You would need a programmable ignition (MSD-TL, Flame TL or a EPIC CDI with a lightweight TBM flywheel) and race gas with high compression domes, then some very special carb and pump tuning with the right impeller to get it all working together.

ATB

RICKTER XFS 1100CC
ok.

another question.

anyone tried or have a 1000cc bike?

know if you have a lot of maintenance? is a fragile engine?

thanks

SUPERTUNE

Race Gas Rules
Our XS1000's are dependable and run good right out of the box.
Take care of it not overheat the engine, keep water and moisture out and will last a long time.
Our customers break more pump steering nozzles from jumping too high and landing on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 707

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Couple buddies of mine used to have R1's. Plenty reliable, little maintenance.

:bigok:

ok.

another question.

thanks

jetski9010

Team RTYD
Stay with the 'B' pipe.
Power Factor dry pipes are really for bigger engines and if used on a smaller cc engine they will not work very well on the bottom rpm's.
You would need a programmable ignition (MSD-TL, Flame TL or a EPIC CDI with a lightweight TBM flywheel) and race gas with high compression domes, then some very special carb and pump tuning with the right impeller to get it all working together.
Do you ever set these exhaust up with water injection? If I could get this pipe to work for my motor I would like to do it just so if I get a bigger motor in the future I will already have this pipe for it. I also had seen the thrust has a 4 gal tank that said fits with this pipe is anyone running it with that tank?

SUPERTUNE

Race Gas Rules
Yes you can, we ran water injection before on the pipe and only helped a little off the bottom and hurt the overall upper power as you had to turn off the water very early so the pipe could get back the heat it lost when the injector cooled it.

RyanITV

Living on the lake!
ok.

another question.

I've had an R1, a CBR1000RR, a 1098S and a 1098R. Ducati was the only one with maintenance issues - I flogged mine every other weekend at the track and stuff breaks.

Bang for the buck, I'd go with a new R1 (twin-ish torque off the corners, chassis feels nimble like a 600). I'm thinking of trying a new S1000RR for a race bike next year and have heard good things, but unsure of the maintenance.

Ryan

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I had a PF pipe on my 840cc stroker engine and could not get the bottom end I wanted (did not have TL) I then switched to the b-pipe and the bottom is back like a mofo!

Like Chucky says, the PF shines with the big displacement engines

jetski9010

Team RTYD
I had a PF pipe on my 840cc stroker engine and could not get the bottom end I wanted (did not have TL) I then switched to the b-pipe and the bottom is back like a mofo!

Like Chucky says, the PF shines with the big displacement engines

What compression where you running this motor at? I see X metal as some 865 SS motors setup on this pipe I find it hard to belive a 840cc dasa stroker would not work with this pipe.

chriselmore_1

high on resin
norcal x ran a powerfactor on the dasa 10mill 1000 and went back to the big bore bpipe. he said the bpipe hits way harder off idle.

Last edited:

SUPERTUNE

Race Gas Rules
norcal x ran a powerfactor on the dasa 10mill 1000 and went back to the big bore bpipe. he said the bpipe hits way harder off idle.

Too bad he couldn't get it to work with his setup, when you do get it right there's no comparison in HP.
The Power Factor Pipe is in a league of it's own. All the top pros are using them now. Mark just sent us the new waterbox for them, should be quieter than the resonator system.
We will test it after we get back from Havasu WF.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
What compression where you running this motor at? I see X metal as some 865 SS motors setup on this pipe I find it hard to belive a 840cc dasa stroker would not work with this pipe.

I just didn't feel like switching props and adding a total loss ignition so I could get that off idle hard hit that I was looking for.

jetski9010

Team RTYD
Too bad he couldn't get it to work with his setup, when you do get it right there's no comparison in HP.
The Power Factor Pipe is in a league of it's own. All the top pros are using them now. Mark just sent us the new waterbox for them, should be quieter than the resonator system.
We will test it after we get back from Havasu WF.

anything change performance wise with the new waterbox or mostly just for sound?

Top Bottom