Super Jet Exhaust power factor or factory pipe type b???

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
Mark just sent us the new waterbox for them, should be quieter than the resonator system.
We will test it after we get back from Havasu WF.

where does it mount? similiar to the ones in some of the rickter skis at world finals last year up front where the gas tank would normally go?

i dont want to, but i am going to need to pick one up or figure something out... we have received more greif this year then ever before on our lake.

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
You can't compare the power the power Factor makes on these Big cc motors.... You suffer just a little off the bottom, but its just crazy how much power the dry pipe makes...... I switching my XS1000 to a dry pipe with my new build.

jetski9010

Team RTYD
your talking me into trying one. My motor is only a 800cc stroker so I am trying to figure out if I can get all the pieces to the puzzle to get it to work. I going to be at 210 psi compression, running 50mm MRD injection for now (might switch to carbs at some point). I dont have total loss right now but I am going to have that next on my list to get. I am trying to figure out what prop I would have to run to make this setup work.

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
I'm running a XS1000 thats why the PFP is going in my FW build. 800cc I would stick with a B pipe.... PFP really hurts the bottom hit, but when u got 1000cc it makes up for the soft bottom with displacement.

Right now I got a B pipe 1000 set up, hits like a mofo off the bottom to mid, Lucas has the same motor with PFP.... His pulls like crazy mid to top... Just depends on what kinda riding your going to do. If you hit any surf no way the PFP, you really have to watch the water flowing back into the cylinder.... Theres more things to keep in mind when riding with a PFP. But all that said if you have big cc, PFP is the way to go for crazy FW power.

Only other deal with the PFP is its very loud..... People on the lake will hate you after 10 minutes of riding.

josh said it.. but when i did my fx i put a bend at the end of my exhaust pipe coming through the hull and i have absolutely no problems with that.. even when my wife rides she puts all her weight on the back and it doesn't take on water

alot of the pros have the mag pumps setup to slip down low and hook right when the motor gets on the pipe in the upper rpms,just have to find out what prop will work for you before hand,this might be tough with a lower cc motor

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
Chuck (SUPERTUNE) called me last night to tell me about the PowerFactor Waterbox testing (talk about customer service, calling me on a Sunday evening to chat about it of the blue! Totally cool!!!).

Testing exceeded there expectations big time!

I thought the XS1000 package with an open PowerFactor pipe was already nasty - he stated adding the waterbox not only quieted it down but cleaned up throttle reponse / helped carburation and made the boat run smoother when coming down from big landings, out of tail stalls, etc.

I am still blown away by this - I can't imagine. My XS1000 package was already SICK, along with the others I have ridden.

Can't wait until next season to get one of these once released to consumers.

There was one design flaw though on the inner wall/baffle where it was not welded and it was blowing out. They ended up cutting the box's apart, welding and no problems. This will be fixed once released publically.

Top Bottom