Experience from 2002 Joe Kenny ski

FloatR

Do the Hustle!
As the title says.

Does anyone have any experience from the 2002 Joe Kenny ski, that Blowsion has put up for sale on their website?

Condition and so on?

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
Its actually a 96' that was built for JK in 2002. I picked up the ski after it was used in a competition in Bali. It was disasembled and I put it together for the 2006 freestyle surf slam for the french rider Gil to ride. It ran great at the time and didnt appear to have any structural problems. It also has an old JK hood on it that lets in very little water. I also rode in 2007 at the blowsion beach party and the thing still rips. Its been sitting in there shop since then. Hope this helps. Oh yeah, and check out my ski. Its also for sale ;)

Attachments

• BBP07129.jpg
    BBP07129.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
They are not going to let a ski out the door that is not 100%. I am sure if you get it, everything will be gone over before it is shipped.

Takeastand SJ

R.I.P. 8/9/2008
I rode the ski in Bali, it is one of the best power/handling skis I have rode in the surf. 2nd Ross, Blowsion wouldn't let it out the door if it wasn't 100%

SkiNaked

Stand up or Shut up!
I spend a weekend on it in 2006. Excellent surf boat. Handles great and no issues. John, Darrin Anderson, Mark Matsuta and a few others from the crew spent the weekend camping at the beach when I was home on leave. It will not leave Blowsion without being 100% ready to go. Expecially since it is Joe's old boat. They take it very personally since it is such a high profile ski.

FloatR

Do the Hustle!
Yeah you´re probably right, just want to make sure that everything is in good shape!

How about the handlepole bracket and the hull in general, is it badly beaten? cracks?

Any saltwater damage to brackets, bolts, engine and so on?

Takeastand SJ

R.I.P. 8/9/2008
Everything is in good shape, email blowsion to find out the details on the hull. The handlepole bracket is a blowsion billet one and the underside has been heavily reinforced. It has been ridden in salt water its whole life but well taken care of. I would love to own that ski.

Top Bottom