Super Jet EXPERIMENTAL got a face lift

EXPERIMENTAL

PROTOTYPES WELCOMED
So if you want to see the original condition I got it in search "$2300 superjet gold" under my ski......

but this year improvements are in progress, so here you go....tell me what you think......

Attachments

• IMG_2043.jpg
    IMG_2043.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_2045.jpg
    IMG_2045.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_2052.jpg
    IMG_2052.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1511.jpg
    IMG_1511.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 169

EXPERIMENTAL

PROTOTYPES WELCOMED
unfortunately those pictures really don't do the top deck color justice, it is really a couple shade darker than that. It's a flat olive-drab with flat black on the bottom. I'm glad you like it, but I had a couple questions and i wanted to see what you all thought

1) do you think i should put an army style star on it? and if so, where?

2) my dad thought of this one, do you think i should put little marks on the bottom or somewhere on the hull, that symbolize "kills" like the american fighter pilots used to do on their planes in WWII for kills (example - put a Japanese flag for a shot down Japanese fighter.)?

just some strange ideas floating around in my head, let me know what you think??

Star on side of hood. We did my friends 750sx in desert tan with black star. We also put Captain Schmidty on the rear of handlepole on each side and lift here on the front and rear sides of the bumpers with a rear side badge of M750 lol. Ill try to dig up a pic. It looks gangsta for no more than he has in it!

Look up pics of military vehicles for ideas, I was in for a few yrs so I have so it was easy to make it look mil spec.

EXPERIMENTAL

PROTOTYPES WELCOMED
i was tooling with the idea of having it on the hood, but i don't really want it to be the main focal point. I want the two tone paint scheme to be the main eye candy. I was thinking like a 8-10 inch diameter start with a circle around it (like the army star), and having it be on each side of the tray, basically the farthest back on each side of the tray.

what do you think??

After looking at this thread I looked up images of WWII fighter planes How bout a pin up girl ???

Put the star on the hood IMO or right on the front of the nose maybe. I dont think it would look right all the way in the back but thats just my .02

Top Bottom