Extra thick (25mm) HT in tray; need extended bow eye!

So I just returfed one of my skis with the thick under pad, and realized the standard bow eye won't go through the rear hole in the tray.

Anyone know where I can get a bow eye with a longer stem?

Perfect.... thanks!

Had I not already cut a hole in my turf over the hole, I'd use the bolt. And like a fckin moron, I dremeled away a portion of the underpad around the hole thinking I could use the standard bow eye.....now I've created an area of weakness under the turf.

I'm afraid without underpad support around the edges of that hole, the turf is gonna rip..... and there goes my perfect turf job.

Maybe I'll cut a piece of underpad, glue it back in the hole, and then re-cut....

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
would the extended bow eye work with a kick tail? I covered mine but would like to have it back im just worried about the angle the turf is at.

i would think that it should. thats the reason blowsion made the long ones.
i see what you mean though about the angle and when you tighten the nut it will pull it flush with the tray angle and put more pressure in the turf on the back...*shrug*

Midlake Crisis

Site Supporter
Got one of these in black from Amazon.com/Midwest Marine for $7.68 shipped:
11z3Hm9ausL._SL500_AA160_.jpg

It was a snug fit, I actually threaded it through the hole. Also had to cut off the hose barb and trim the outside edge of the nut down, but it works good.
Sweet hookup: Link

Pic installed:
4186_1106266890943_1054912725_30312824_3992554_n.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom