extra water connection on B1 blaster B pipe where doe it go?

ok I fell stupid but better at finding it ..lol at least I know its a simple fix and should still be ready when my son gets home next weekend

There is a extra water fitting in the bottom of the exhaust manifold that bolts to the engine it is circled in yellow on my expert drawing ..lol where the heck is this fitting suppose to connect to ? when I asked originally about the B pipe water connection no one showed this particular fitting

drawing key:
Red = water nipple
Blue = water line
Brown = brass T's and adjustment valve
Yellow = my problem :) where was this supposed to connect???????

Bpipecurrentwaterconnection.jpg

ok think I have it now as far as water but still getting a little smoke in engine compartment I adjust the top screw out about 3/4" that seems to help and in that link you provide he show dual water nipples on the exhaust so I have to check back and see if I missed one

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
If you have smoke in the engine compartment you may have an exhaust leak. Could be from any area, but commonly the waterbox top seam. Exhaust leaks rob power, so hopefully you can find it and get it remedied.

Some exhaust manifolds have two inlets for dual cooling from two pump sources, or will use a single water source from the pump, but tee it into both manifold inlets.

yep I just double checked there is only one water fitting on the exhaust manifold on mine , smoke is not form the water box I just got it the other day and has been resealed the smoke seems to be coming form somewhere under the back side of the exhaust but I can't see where , everything seems tight but its coming form somewhere

ya I would like to avoid the disassemble if at all possible ...lol

I was frustrated with it earlier today with it and just walked away to do something else instead maybe I'll look at it again tomorrow

Top Bottom