650/X-2 Factory 750 pipe

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!

Except that is a SXI, and we're talking about the X2. You are wrong about using the FPP manifold. It does NOT fit.

Here's the picture again... FPP manifold with B-pipe headpipe.
0129081258.jpg

Yes, there is a gap b/t the headpipe and the chamber. That's why I just wrote like 3 printed pages with pictures about this pipe. Very informative read, it's on page 1, like post 8.

The B-pipe headpipe does not physically fit into the hull with a FPP manifold. End of story. Buy a Westcoast manifold/extended coupler or a sawsall. I myself purchased a SJ limited chamber.

EDIT: PS, that picture is with the pipe pressed against the hull. The Westcoast manifold gives you about 1/2" clearance and it's still a bitch to install. Thing is, you have to bolt down the motor and the exhaust manifold before you install the headpipe. You can't really access the rear motor mount otherwise, much less check for propper shim. I can bearly even see my driveshaft. That's why you can't just cut a tiny bubble for the pipe to fit. You have to have a bubble big enough to get it into position.

Last edited:

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Also where can I get a longer coupler?

I bought mine from the goodyear rubber store. $80/ft and they wont sell it in shorter sections. A SJ limited chamber might work with the provided coupler. I got my SJ chamber for $100. Wish I wouldn't have spent the money on the coupler. Long pipe is not so great for bottom end. Oh, and my screws are :):):):)ty. F' this pipe. haha. Still though, better than a 650 pipe.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I don't recall. I can check. I think I used the remainder of my coupler material to make a coupler for my SJ chamber. I think I still have the one I connected my 750 chamber with. Again, I can check. Mock it up before you spend any money. You might want to see if you can connect the chamber with the provided coupler and make a custom bracket to hold the chamber. I think it will fit like that but it might be hard to make a bracket that will work. You could maybe use the 2 mounts on the front of the motor, or if that wont work make a large bracket that goes from the front of the motor to the left front motor mount. I don't know, too much work for me, just ideas. Again, I don't like the idea of spacing the chamber out but that's likely what you have to do.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Check ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-4-Sil...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item19c8b5597f

This one is too short, but you might be able to find one for a good price. If I sell you a piece of hose, It's going to be like $40-50 shipped. I'm not selling it cheap because I'm looking for a B-pipe for my SJ. That'd give me 2 pipes that use that hose and I'm not really interested in selling it. Like I said, I paid $80 for a foot of it and have reason to keep the extra.

Make sure you measure before you buy. It might not be 4".

Edit: Here you go http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-X12-INTER...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2a0ba0bb86 Look into that.

Don't forget to post the item on the forum then click the link before you buy so the X gets the comission.

Last edited:

N2 H2O

Previously Tbone550
I got hose for my fpp coupler from a local truck shop that one of my neighbors owns. You might want to call around and see if you can find any shops that have some.

Top Bottom