Factory B Limited on stock boat

Bruins

R.I.P. 10/15/2011
Is it worth putting my factory B limited chamber on my stock 701 instead of a mod chamber? will I get better low end with the shorter pipe?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I can only speak for my ported 760 Frankenstein motor - but a limited chamber is a very noticable difference over a mod chamber on it.

Bruins

R.I.P. 10/15/2011
Alright, I'm confused! I have two chambers one short one long. Which is which? And what one should I put on my stock 701?? I do have the pop off pressure and the jetting set correctly for a factory B pipe. I'm also thinking about putting a reed pspacer on it, is that a good idea?

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Long = Limited
Short = Mod

Put the limited on a stocker. Jetting/popoff will be the same for each. Why are you wanting a reed spacer? What reeds do you run?

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Without a chamber of the opposite type, it would be hard to tell even with pictures.

Brian, does yours have a circumferential weld towards the end of the fat section of chamber?

sea-dude

To Air is Human
Without a chamber of the opposite type, it would be hard to tell even with pictures.

Brian, does yours have a circumferential weld towards the end of the fat section of chamber?

No weld at the fat end. It really doesn't matter I like the way way it rips now.
I am going to add a head and have some port work done and call it good.:woot:

Top Bottom