Factory B Mod vs. Limited?

What exactly is the difference, is it just that the mod pipe is shorter and made for fully built skis? Can the mod be run on a stock ski and if not what is the least a ski would need to run it? Looking to get on and just want to know which one to get I have a 61X all stock. I will eventually be getting some more mods like head, enhancer etc. nothing too crazy but slightly modded?

Mod chamber is 1.5" shorter chamber than limited to move power curve up slightly In the rpms.
Both will make great power on a stock or mod boat.
Limited will make more grunt sooner, and trail off earlier.
Most FS/FW riders want the quickest power delivery so they opt for the limited..
Beauty of the tunable headpipe is you can tune for power where you want it anyhow ;)

The mod isn't for racing. It still makes great low power. I'm sick of people talking about bottom end power, there is definitely more to riding then off idle. The mod is definitely the way to go for freeriding.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

jetkid

Paul Lambers
taken from Factorypipe.com "We took our high horsepower Limited pipe and cut 1.5" off the length to crank more horsepower and rpm from your ported and modified SuperJet engine."

So will it work with a stock motor? yes, would a limited work better with a stock motor? I would say yes based on why they built the mod chamber.

I have owned both and I could not have told you what pipe was in what ski. they felt the same to me..

Well I mean the mod is cheaper, so if most can't tell a difference then maybe it could work. Not that it would matter much but I seems it could be fairly lighter and take up less space if its smaller?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I can tell a difference between mod and limited pipe and I usually suck at recognizing small power differences.

Top Bottom