Factory Krash Engine Mounts

I purchased a factory Krash 50 cal a couple years back and have had nothing but problems with the engine. I finally decided to purchase a dasa 1100 to replace the KV997 but have come to realize the engine mounts on the KV997 aren’t stock Yamaha. Has anyone else replaced a Krash engine that could provide some incite into how they worked around the different engine mounts? Do I have to drill new holes for the Yamaha engine mount?

Also, does anyone have any carbs or bpipe tuned for the dasa 1100 that I could look into purchasing?

Thanks for any help.

I purchased a factory Krash 50 cal a couple years back and have had nothing but problems with the engine. I finally decided to purchase a dasa 1100 to replace the KV997 but have come to realize the engine mounts on the KV997 aren’t stock Yamaha. Has anyone else replaced a Krash engine that could provide some incite into how they worked around the different engine mounts? Do I have to drill new holes for the Yamaha engine mount?

Also, does anyone have any carbs or bpipe tuned for the dasa 1100 that I could look into purchasing?

Thanks for any help.

The mounts are the same as Yamaha superjet. The bed plates are different tho. You need conversion plates and use the same motor mounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom