FX-1 Factory Pipe Chamber

As we all know, Factory doesn't make the FX1 chamber any more, and I was
wondering how to mod the sj pipe in order to make it fit.. Wondering if anyone
has dealt with this problem before and knows what to do.

98gti

C@R H@ul3R
So, does the sj tank drop in fairly simple, or is it a pita? I have a brand new still in the wrapper sj mod chamber that I really really really do not want to hit with a hammer. I also dont seem to keep my hulls very long and if I end up putting this set up in a sj or my other SN down the road I will be really pissed that I dented it. I want to either try heating up my tank and making it fit around the chamber, get a sj tank, or a a/m tank. Does anybody want to trade a sj tank for my fx1 tank?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
You should be able to pick up a used SJ tank for $50-$80. New they are about $140 I think

95FX1

brrrrraaaaaappppppp
u have to cut back a lil bit of the lip around the front area of ur hull...

super easy and ull never notice it after its done...

then u just twist and push and the tank pops right in....it makes things a lil tighter for sure...and i adjusted the setup
of my Batt box now as that will not line up perfectly...but its not a big deal at all

search it here....few of us that have done it posted up how to and pics

chadetroit

Get Wet
Yup forgot about that. Battery box will need to be altered a bit. All in all if you want a little extra petrol and don't want to ding up your pipe as much it is a fairly easy mod. Pipe goes in first then the tank.

Top Bottom