300/440/550 factory pipe on a 750 x2?

Has anybody ever seen a 750 factory pipe on an x2 with a 750 motor? If anybody has seen it how does it work? Am I better off using that or a factory B pipe from the sj?

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Yes they work, but I think you have to go right hand exhaust and probably remove the hood foam. My limited SJ chamber works killer.

professor961

Selling all X2 and 650 parts - message me!
There was a pic of it just the other day somewhere. I agree with crab. It can be done, but right hand rear exhaust seems like the installation that must be used. Hood foam and probably fuel tank interference will also have to be addressed. Prof

I have to say I did not have too much trouble with the exhaust and I did not have to make it a right hand rear. I had a lot of trouble with the manifold. I have to cut and trim the hull just to get it in.

I am waiting on my camera to get fixed so I can post some pics. but I can not get the manifold in thee at all. I dont know if you can use the manifold from the 650 pipe or not. Right now I am using the 750 manifold

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I am waiting on my camera to get fixed so I can post some pics. but I can not get the manifold in thee at all. I dont know if you can use the manifold from the 650 pipe or not. Right now I am using the 750 manifold

That makes no sense.

Legdragger

Bringing it back
Just use a 650 Manifold and mathc the ports.

IMG_2675.jpg

Sorry about that other post. I meant that when I get my camera back I will post some pics so you can see what I mean. But I can not fit the manifold in there no how. By using a manifold will that take power away from the boat? And I tried to melt my tank and it worked out for the most part but it looked like ******** so I just bought a new fuel cell

pjsrider

PJS VIPER RIDER
In that picture of the pipe a few post up does the pipe just end and then go out the side of the ski? No water box? If so I bet is is loud and proud!:arms:

Jay

yeah with the picture above it looks like they made it a right hand outlet instead of the normal left hand. I think I am going to put the factory pipe on this one and when I build my next 750 x2 over this winter I will go with the factory b pipe

sorry for butting in here..... ive got a problem i cant get my head round, and was hoping there may be some answers here

ive got 800 big pin kawasaki engine im trying to shoehorn into me x2....the trouble is the big exhaust im looking to fit, its a centre bleed factory pipe chamber from a 750 i believe.
ive tried fitting factory pipe manifold-- but the factory headpipe cant be fitted in the hull with this manifold
so i tried the original 650 manifold... and got the headpipe to fit great! but when i tried to mate this up to the chamber... it was a mile out??

ive got pictures but i dont know how to upload on here from my laptops memory? so ive put them on here-----

http://www.pwcforums.co.uk/wiz//forum_posts.asp?TID=19064&PN=7

(SORRY FOR THE HASTLE GUYS-- IM HOPELESS WITH COMPUTERS)

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I will bet in the picture above they welded some on the end of the chamber to make it work. Note it has a Westcoast manifold. Just get the limited chamber for a superjet, it works great.

Attachments

• 107_5177.jpg
    107_5177.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 71
Top Bottom